User Controls

I'm so glad I bullied bling bling into leaving forever

Ghost Black Hole
    He burned me on a Litecoin deal and blew all the crypto on Mdma and Oxy but I got his full legal name from PayPal and threatened to post it and reveal his identity and he vanished ever since.

WOOPS SORRY FELLAS.

he's probably dead from an overdose because of me though so maybe I did the world a favor.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Ghost He burned me on a Litecoin deal and blew all the crypto on Mdma and Oxy but I got his full legal name from PayPal and threatened to post it and reveal his identity and he vanished ever since.

WOOPS SORRY FELLAS.

he's probably dead from an overdose because of me though so maybe I did the world a favor.

Fuck you bling is awesome. He was very very insecure about his personal information though. He would wear an mf doom mask on camera or be in almost complete darkness. I saw his face once that I can recall. Have no idea his real name but he's British so probably nigel billingsby or something gay
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's something very not British.

I was never really gonna post it but I guess threatening him on the forum and stalking him on tinychat was too much.
Jump to Top