User Controls

Does penis taste like anything?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I've never sucked cock and I don't plan to, I'm guessing it just tastes like plain ol skin?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 I've never sucked cock and I don't plan to, I'm guessing it just tastes like plain ol skin?

It tastes like fettucini alfredo if you're doing it right.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    The taste depends on the cleanliness I guess? Can’t say I’ve noticed a distinct taste and I haven’t had a stinky one in my mouth.

But, I had to comment here because I’ve always said dicks smell like vitamins. Like if you open a bottle of multivitamins and take a big whiff. I swear I’m not crazy!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    If you licked your forearm it wouldn’t taste the same. It’s slightly more salty and actually kinda difficult to describe. It tastes more similar to vagina without the odor.

Also, I don’t think dicks smell like vitamins.
    And yes I licked my forearm to make sure.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I do Frala.

Next time you smell one think of what I said.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Well duh, it tastes like chicken!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Does titanium have a taste? I'd think I'm kind of like that, along with flesh and the various oils it produces down there. If you send me bitcoin and give me a couple of weeks I'll conduct a survey of prostitutes to see if I'm right.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Zanick Does titanium have a taste? I'd think I'm kind of like that, along with flesh and the various oils it produces down there. If you send me bitcoin and give me a couple of weeks I'll conduct a survey of prostitutes to see if I'm right.

How much bitcoin do you need and how many prostitutes dicks will you suck? Will they vary in race/age? It should be an unbiased survey. Does foreskin play a roll in your survey?
    Ghost Black Hole
    You don't suck a steak and expect to have a good opinion on how it tastes.

Just saying.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist I do Frala.

See what you're doing now? The itch is changing you. It didn't take long.
    Originally posted by Technologist I do Frala.

I’m gonna go smell a few tomorrow. It’s the day of the Lord. I’ll report back.
Jump to Top