User Controls

Not exercising worse for your health than smoking, diabetes and heart disease, study reveals

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/health/study-not-exercising-worse-than-smoking/index.html

I had a feeling. I went for my morning run this morning after eating a nice breakfast of blackberry wholegrain pancakes made with eggs(mostly whites) and now I'm laying in bed on my laptop feeling great. I can distinctly feel that when I don't exercise, I feel like shit. It's beyond just looking at other people and knowing that they look like shit degenerates. I can actually tell that I must feel better than them. People always seem to have weird issues with their diets and usually look like they are sick or something.

It's almost like they are immature with their diets. I see some people that try to quit drinking soda pop, but they start drinking massive amounts of juices that are loaded with refined sugars. Why not just drink fucking water? I mean, really? I am actually beginning to believe that the majority of the US population has some type of brain malfunction that makes them eat like little kids.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien n pancakes made with eggs(mostly whites)

racist bigot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Most people have never been in healthy fit shape so they have no idea what that feeling is you're describing. Like someone who's constantly dehydrated, they don't realize how shitty they feel because of it.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Most people have never been in healthy fit shape so they have no idea what that feeling is you're describing. Like someone who's constantly dehydrated, they don't realize how shitty they feel because of it.

Their loss.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can't excersize, it triggers my anxiety.

I do have lots of rough sex though
    If you're reading this then you, like I, are living in a civilization in decline. We have lost our gods, our values, our sense of human dignity. Enlightenment thinking has, ironically, lead us down a dark meaningless path from which there is no possible return. We exist in a machine which is dying slowly and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

You have personally been robbed of a socially meaningful existence by modernity. You have no recourse. You will die without meaning withing the gears of this horrifying machine without a future. Contemplate this, the profound emptiness of your existence, the vacuous society you exist in, and then imagine its representative appearing before you, they say "you are insufficient for this society, the one which has fucked you unto death in all the meaningful ways. Your physical qualities are lacking and you owe it to us to spend endless hours of your short and empty life on a treadmill, running, unthinking, beholden to the indignities of the flesh. You must forgo the meager hedonistic pleasures, the only ones left to you in this dying world, in order to satisfy the aesthetics and economic ends of our social order."

How sick do you need to be, how weak, how lacking of a human soul must you be to concede to this demand? If you have even a shred of self-respect your will answer defiantly. Fuck your society which will provide unto excess for the material needs of its members but not their higher needs. Fuck the society that architects a starvation of the soul and then demands restraint when you drink deeply of the encless material pleasures it pushes on you.

To that society I say: "God, in pity, made man beautiful and alluring, after his own image; but my form is a filthy type of yours, more horrid even from the very resemblance". I am as I am, though my form may be that of a horrifying golem I was wrought by your hand and I will celebrate my terrible visage. I will delight in the pains it inflicts upon you. And if my bloated and terrible corpse becomes caught in the drains of your heartless city then I will not have died for nought as you will have reaped at least some part of those repugnant seeds which you sow.
Jump to Top