User Controls

Is it hard to add a voice modual thingy to forums?

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    MODULE not modual lol

I always wondered why no one has them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    a what
    It would be so much better than communicating through text .. I always laugh when someone (there have been hundreds over the years) who accuses me of Yelling at them in text in the forums ... I don’t yell so it’s weird
    Like a voice recorder rather than typing what you want to say in forums
    Ooops typo lol module
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Then it wouldn't be a forum though. This medium is cool and has depth see see what i did ther!!!
    I disagree really. It seems to often produce false depth perception. I’ve always struggled to communicate clearly by typing my thoughts. I also am very intuitive and read people too well in RL .. I suck at understanding people in forums.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Do you really want to hear posters with squeaky voices that bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What about the wimmins with the "Fuck me now, big boy." voices?
    I see you asked a question, but used exclamation marks and spelled there wrong and italicized depth .. which just confuses me so I just want to ignore it all ...
    I think people obviously “hear” typed words and imagine what someone sounds like lol

I’m not much into fantasizing or role playing .. maybe forums are really for people who enjoy that realm of ... I dunno? What realm ... communicating
    I imagine users from this site as certain animals.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Do you really want to hear posters with squeaky voices that bad.

Actually .. I would assume one would have to push a button to hear a voice recording, like a spoiler thingy. So if I didn’t care for the voice, I wouldn’t listen to it again 🤗
    What animal am I?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    Originally posted by stl1 What about the wimmins with the "Fuck me now, big boy." voices?

Sadly the typed version would be something more like Fuck me now little boy .. 🤮
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mewsik ur a dolphin. 🐬
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Mewsik I see you asked a question, but used exclamation marks and spelled there wrong and italicized depth .. which just confuses me so I just want to ignore it all …

You're focusing looking at the minutiae of the bost, you need t step about 10 feet back and squint to realy understand.
    Originally posted by Mewsik Actually .. I would assume one would have to push a button to hear a voice recording, like a spoiler thingy. So if I didn’t care for the voice, I wouldn’t listen to it again 🤗

But some of these voices only take one listen, and then they burn themselves into your brain, like a permanent imprint.

ie: kr0z's laugh
    Originally posted by Mewsik What animal am I?

You would be a pelican.

Jump to Top