User Controls

Oh my GOD...hey guys come check this out, let me change your lives right quick

eBagger Tuskegee Airman

I used to joke "I wish they made a cereal with ALL marshmallows"

Not sure if you guys knew this, but they fucking sell a sprinkle container of those oh so delicious marshmallows found in your favorite cereals. I knew they sold the little marshmallows that you could put on hot chocolate, but these are like the official lucky charm style marshmallows.

Do you guys comprehend what this means? And what I have confirmed to be to the case?

Thats right, now EVERY cereal you enjoy can - NOW WITH MARSHMALLOWS!

I've already put them in honey nut cheerios and it was amazing.

I also added them the cereal that ends all cereals....the frostiest of the frosty, luckiest of the lucky, malloweyest of the mallow cereal

FROST FLAKE LUCKY CHARMS NIGGA

Thats right, I added EXTRA marshmallows, to the FROSTED FLAKE MARSHMALLOW lucky charms cereal.

Needless to say, it was fucking amazing. I recommend you guys go out and try and find a container at your local grocery or mart. It was like $1.50, and its gone a long way pretty much....especially considering like fiber gummies, I find myself everytime I walk by the cabinet, I dump a few in my hand.....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You ain’t a real nigga unless you put them in the deviled eggs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    FUCKING DECADENT AMERICAN SCUM PLZ NUKE
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Hmmm .. I wonder how they would fare in brownies and other baked things?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ohfralala You ain’t a real nigga unless you put them in the deviled eggs

I thought I made a thread about me discovering boiled eggs late in life due to the fact I hate mustard and pickles so I never really fucked with boiled eggs because that was the main way I saw them made. Only the past year I tried a plain boiled egg and it was amazing. So yeah those are just plain boiled eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.

But yeah I'll put the marshmallows in them eggs don't test my gluttony.

I was just talking with tort last night, knowing this back when I was bodybuilding it would have been a godsend. You can just pop em just they're giant protein pills.

Originally posted by Mewsik Hmmm .. I wonder how they would fare in brownies and other baked things?

I think they would get kinda gooey, but it'd still be pretty good. It has suggestions on the side such as add to rice crispy treats, or trail mix. Go give it a try!
    Originally posted by eBagger I thought I made a thread about me discovering boiled eggs late in life due to the fact I hate mustard and pickles so I never really fucked with boiled eggs because that was the main way I saw them made. Only the past year I tried a plain boiled egg and it was amazing. So yeah those are just plain boiled eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.

But yeah I'll put the marshmallows in them eggs don't test my gluttony.

I was just talking with tort last night, knowing this back when I was bodybuilding it would have been a godsend. You can just pop em just they're giant protein pills.

Oh I see it now. Have you ever tried a deviled egg though? You can put a minimal amount of mustard and leave out the relish. I mean wtf man. IT’S DEVILED EGGS.

I am testing your gluttony. I WANT TO SEE YOU BE THE MAN I KNOW YOU CAN BE.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    guys im really worried about ebagger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nil FUCKING DECADENT AMERICAN SCUM PLZ NUKE

I think the sweetest cereal we have here is frosted flakes or fruit loops, the US stuff like lucky charms is absurd by comparison
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor guys im really worried about ebagger

No worry about yourself!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm really worried abkut luigi he's getting ah SHELL SHOCK and what's the other thinf called. Lol I can't think of it but Big Mario is getting shell shock and he needs to go somehwre. ZWEEENIE? Will you let luigi move on with you πŸ’―? He's awesome. Smarty. Can fix all your things. Put him in a basement closet he wouldn't care.
    Yeah he can move in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yeah he can move in.

I'm dead serious.
    I am too. I love Luigi. Plus I need my kitchen faucet fixed.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    morning sis
    Goddamnit Polecat don’t call me that. Good morning though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    D'awwww your his sis though. You niggas run deep together.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OMG DONTTELLEM EM YOUU ARE SO CUTE β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€”πŸ˜˜πŸ’―πŸ˜˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜

You too!!! Candy!!, β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜—πŸ’•πŸ˜‰πŸ’–πŸ­πŸ’žπŸ˜—πŸ­πŸ’œπŸ­πŸ’ž

Hahahahaha
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That was an example of something else.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I need to talk to the wwwnie queen on the fona done. Done. Fone
    Originally posted by mmQ D'awwww your his sis though. You niggas run deep together.

For life. He can CALL ME ANYTHING ELSE. He knows sis irks me and that’s why he does it.
Jump to Top