User Controls

Taking the idea of having a long lasting relationship seriously

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Like I've been seeing this girl for a little over a month now, I recently made a thread about breaking up with but I hit her back up and started seeing her again. We had a very serious talk a couple weeks ago and I've thought about it, this actually might be a good thing for me. She brings out the best in me, she makes me pies and I even told her to put an egg on top jokingly and she actually did and I ate it and it was good.

I've started dressing better I bought a new pair of nice boots from europe and wear them with blue jeans rolled up and a long sleeve dress shirt tucked in and she tells me I'm handsome and It looks more mature than the metal/punk t-shirts I wear. If I'm not wearing boots I'm wearing dad shoes and appropriately so because I am fond of her 4 year old daughter Franchesca. I call her Fran and I put her on my back and crawl around pretending an elephant and she loves it and she ran up to me and jumped on my lap one night and wrapped her arms around me and said she loves me. And it felt.

I talked to "G" about this tonight after the show and he told me to take the lead and quit making excuses, don't take advantage but make the relationship what you want, its about being a man and getting things done your way. And I take his advice to heart because actually one smartest gonts I know around here considering he's and older dude and has more life experience and would stray me wrong.

When I first met this lady I was on top of her and asked her if I can cum in her and she giggled and said "do whatever you want" and I got freaked out and didn't cum in her, but maybe I should have. We don't have sex all the time like my last gf where thats all we did basically for a year but you know what maybe thats not that bad of thing because I've used sex as crutch to fill the void but that isn't right I've realized. But we will have sex when her daughter is at her grandmas or after we drop her off at pre-school.

G told me "don't try, because thats the first step failure, just do it" And he's right that makes perfect since. And by the way to my hecklers, this is legit

Questions? Comments?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    yeah i guess we can date
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sounds nice and wholesome. Monogamy is cool because you can tease your wife, slap her on the ass and get her to make you a sammich
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    >little over a month

>already broke up

>long term relationship

Ghost Black Hole
    Shut up you alt fag
    Technologist victim of incest
    Bill Krozby? Long term relationship?

Bwahahaha

Stop your trolling boy!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Bill Krozby? Long term relationship?

Bwahahaha

Stop your trolling boy!

He's a good gont
    Originally posted by Ghost He's a good gont

He has a charge for choking his girlfriend.

People who choke their girlfriends aren't good people. It takes decades to grow out of that kinda thing. It doesn't happen just cause you took a class. Usually that only changes behavior out of fear. Bill Krozby would choke his girlfriends again. You can tell.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How are her anal hemmeroids doing? It sounds like she's a shitty person given all the other threads you've made about her. I'm sure she's an absolute piece of shit and you're just a clown she uses to pass the time. She really sounds like shit, if this is your biggest prospect for a long term relationship, and a long term relationship is what you Want, I suggest you cheat on her as much as possible and look for attributes she has in other people.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Just don’t overthink it. After a month you don’t even know her at all. Just enjoy day to day and see what happens. And make sure you don’t get baby trapped, she might be looking for a new baby daddy

And if your gonna choke a girl make sure she’s into it. Can be a lot of fun..
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    wow did you guys actually read his post
    Ha Bill Krozby is a pedophile
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    posting in a pre-"I raped her and she left me" thread
    jellyious envy detected
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Shit, how bad would your life have to be to be jelly of kruz

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I literally can not imagine a life bad enough to make me jealous of Bill Krozby. I would commit suicide out of shame if I woke up one day and realized I was somehow that horrible of a human being
    Oh pashore lanyard you are the living end. I think you're just butt hurt about the live weigh in.
    Originally posted by Narc Shit, how bad would your life have to be to be jelly of kruz

Oh pashore narcy you're such a bandwagoner, You used to call me righteous and thank my post but seems like you've fallen off the turnip truck the last several months all because I trolled you calling your junkie girl you fawned over a nigger a whore. lol

the fact of the matter is I'm actually better than a lot of people on this site.

I'm actually a total sweet heart, lamb of god, and all around good gont. Sure I've been I have an abrasive personality, but dont get me wrong I'm well self-aware that I'm a pariah man and social misfit, it makes me cute and quirky, but i've realized I need to roll with it. I'm an angel some a demon to others.

My daughters mom even told me that I'm a pure soul and thats why she wanted to have a kid with me.
    Narc has always disliked you... It's like one of the only things me and him agree on.
    Originally posted by Narc Shit, how bad would your life have to be to be jelly of kruz

are ther people that you know of who're envious of your life ?
Jump to Top