User Controls

I'm sick of it!!!

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Not really. But I hate it when I find out that things that I've been paying for, for years, don't really need to be paid for. There's all of these little things that can easily be done that result in not needing to pay for a lot of things and it makes me realize that I would have a lot more money if I had taken advantage of little hustles a long time ago...

And then after doing it for some time, they shut it down...);
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes I was paying $6 a month for a comcast cable modem for 10yrs, never really looked at the breakdown of my bill...$720 for a $50 modem...

When I finally did I went and bought one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes I was paying $6 a month for a comcast cable modem for 10yrs, never really looked at the breakdown of my bill…$720 for a $50 modem…

Free market
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes I was paying $6 a month for a comcast cable modem for 10yrs, never really looked at the breakdown of my bill…$720 for a $50 modem…

I just spoof my mac and use their complimentary sessions. I also pirate a few shows I watch.
Jump to Top