User Controls

Nicotine makes me a better person

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'll pay whatever taxes are attached, but fuck you if you try to tell me it's bad for me cunt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let’s go chainsmoke on the patio Zanny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I developed a reputation for smoking American Spirits exclusively in high school and never managed to get over that, even after quitting several times, I hope you won't judge me. They really do burn longer.
    I won’t. I’VE GOT 100s.
    I smoked 100s in my experimental phase, and I've never understood why they aren't massively popular. Who the fuck says no to being 30 mm cooler?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Gross. U both reek. Get a patch or some gum (if u still have teeth to chew it with).
    Not if you smoke American Spirits. They burn longer and don't smell. You can be worry free about your odor for every social occasion, not just the ones with other smokers.

Bitch I smell like the finest tobacco. Go chew on some cud.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U smell like trash.
    I am TRASH. HELLO. GOODBYE.
    Originally posted by Zanick I smoked 100s in my experimental phase, and I've never understood why they aren't massively popular. Who the fuck says no to being 30 mm cooler?

because 50% of that extra length are made up of the enhancements.

real men smoke camels and luckies, unenhancemented.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am A SEXY BITCH. HELLO. GOODBYE.

Fify
    Nicotine is cool, being addicted to it isn't.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Does vaping make you any less cool than smoking? Please explain in objective, scientific terms. Thanks!
    Originally posted by GGG Does vaping make you any less cool than smoking? Please explain in objective, scientific terms. Thanks!

vaping is the transgender version of smoking.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny vaping is the transgender version of smoking.

China leads the world in vaping technology I'd expect you to be more enthusiastic about it.
    It's gay to smoke.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny vaping is the transgender version of smoking.

Nobody asked you. I asked only Zanick. All who are not he can shut the fuck up. Thanks.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning China leads the world in vaping technology I'd expect you to be more enthusiastic about it.

China produces, they don't lead unless you mean the element lead.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning China leads the world in vaping technology I'd expect you to be more enthusiastic about it.

i am. its opium war, the retribution.

doesnt change the fact of what it is. the tranny of nicotine administration.
Jump to Top