kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and feel like you're the most obscurer thing that anyone's ever seen
    but in a bad way

you're walking down the street, you've got something that

woofy would love to meet
    It's his heart his heart is black

think of woofy sicking his sinking teeth into you're sick crack

good boi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    And i said hey!

Hey!

What a wonderful day today

Where we can learn to laugh and play

And get along with eachooother
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG And i said hey!

Hey!

What a wonderful day today

Where we can learn to laugh and play

And get along with eachooother
    aurthur hits pretty hard bromo

my favorite on pbs was wishbone it was actually kind of funny because at the end of every story george w would sit in a chiar and pet wishbone and give a speech about no child left behind lol

but whats weird is that you can't find that on youtube or anywhere on the internet just like you can't find that mudvayne video, dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    Reading your posts makes me ill.
    hey nonny nonny
    Ghost Black Hole
    dis nigga high yall
    Originally posted by GGG Reading your posts makes me ill.

I don't care, I don't even know who you are. Quit reading them if it makes you so ill. I bet you're the same kind of special that touches the stove and then bitches about it burned you
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care, I don't even know who you are. Quit reading them if it makes you so ill. I bet you're the same kind of special that touches the stove and then bitches about it burned you

Or sues the stove manufacturer for not putting a fireproof warning label on the burners.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Or sues the stove manufacturer for not putting a fireproof warning label on the burners.

boblapadooolop I'm not lovin it!

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't care, I don't even know who you are. Quit reading them if it makes you so ill. I bet you're the same kind of special that touches the stove and then bitches about it burned you

Damn good idea.
    I'm going to write a firefox plugin to block Bill Krozby. Brb.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by GGG I'm going to write a firefox plugin to block Bill Krozby. Brb.

You can't write your name without a pencil and eraser.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Imagine being so triggered by Bill Krozby you have to write a Firefox script to get away LOL BUTTBURT
    Originally posted by Ghost Imagine being so triggered by Bill Krozby you have to write a Firefox script to get away LOL BUTTBURT

SHEHOYAAAH!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and feel like you're the most obscurer thing that anyone's ever seen
    but in a bad way

you're walking down the street, you've got something that

woofy would love to meet
    It's his heart his heart is black

think of woofy sicking his sinking teeth into you're sick crack

good boi

yeah makes me think of those early mornings id show up to the local mcdonalds high as fuck all raved out wearing fairy wings with three pairs of sunglasses on and all the old people look at you like what the fuck is this thing even human? are we allowed to kill it?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yeah makes me think of those early mornings id show up to the local mcdonalds high as fuck all raved out wearing fairy wings with three pairs of sunglasses on and all the old people look at you like what the fuck is this thing even human? are we allowed to kill it?

Lol
    Shrooms Houston
    You ever walk down the street straight out of the cell block and hit a lick not 20 minutes after being tossed out the jail back door with a cop 40 pointed at your head to get the fuck out or he'll shoot?!
Jump to Top