User Controls

Please play our song on the radio

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I drive a car currently where i can listen to nothing but casset tapes but i quit being gay like that when i was 13 with my berlin and pixies tapes. But there is actually better music I personally believe that there was a fall in music from like 2001-2006 with some good things mixed in but its funny how some bands like kings of leon, mgmt, silver sun pickups, were good bands but they only lasted like 4 years, while bands like thin lizzy, slipknot, and punk182 have lasted for years and are still popular. Hell I even saw merzbow play at the superbowl 6 years ago.

last night i was doerereringv it wi my tige and alex and crotana are doing better now, she teaches me and i teach her.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I don't see you performing in the band.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    So they make this device that looks like a cassette and it slips into your cassette deck in the car and their is a 1/8th stereo plug that you can plug into a protable CD player. or up it a notch and buy the bluetooth/cassette converter which again, slides into your deck and bluetooth off of your cellphone device. problem solved.
    Originally posted by totse3.com I don't see you performing in the band.

Peedy you still don't know what you're talking about, if you actually want to know about what I'm doing now then text me you have my number otherwise close it and let me do my thing, you don't have to post on it, you're my friend so quit trying to grill me for content, maybe you should get creative and make some of your own?

and by the way my title "please play my song on the radio" was a total fagt i mean gaft a play about how the music corps screw over new musicians but that went way over your head.

a lot of shit heads call me a functional retard yet lack nuance and get offended when they aren't even being made fun of, except by themselves. i see it every day, some things are so hard to say, don't let life be the butt of joke, just wrap your lips around cool black pepsi coke.

I'm actually writing the bible with a couple bromos, (disciples for ya yanks)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    No I thought you said "our band" and I guess I said it in a way that you are a liar but I said it in a way that "could you tell me what instrument you were playing" or if you were talking about something else. there might be a regional/age gap of where we live, how we form our questions and connotations and such.

I wasn't accusing you of not being plus on top of that if I even understood what you wrote. I have Adult form of ADHD and sometimes when I look at something I don't really get everything the first read.

so sorry if this hurt you.

I'll be going to bed shortly.
    Originally posted by totse3.com No I thought you said "our band" and I guess I said it in a way that you are a liar but I said it in a way that "could you tell me what instrument you were playing" or if you were talking about something else. there might be a regional/age gap of where we live, how we form our questions and connotations and such.

I wasn't accusing you of not being plus on top of that if I even understood what you wrote. I have Adult form of ADHD and sometimes when I look at something I don't really get everything the first read.

so sorry if this hurt you.

I'll be going to bed shortly.

I only read "I'll be going to bed shortly"

goodnight bromo..
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I only read "I'll be going to bed shortly"

goodnight bromo..

And that my friend is kind of what ADHD is like.. everything else is too complicate to make sense of.. you see fuzz and drift while trying to read it.

even as a kid I suffered from it. it never got better.
    Originally posted by totse3.com And that my friend is kind of what ADHD is like.. everything else is too complicate to make sense of.. you see fuzz and drift while trying to read it.

even as a kid I suffered from it. it never got better.

i thought you were going to bed nigga, im going fuck up your threads for now on if you don't cool it. Oh wait i cant fuck them up because you do it yourself.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. SMH

"Piss angel" by pig destroyer
    Goofball
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. SMH

"Piss angel" by pig destroyer
    Goofball

oh lol
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Post last edited by Bill Krozby on 2018-10-19 at 8:15 AM UTC

Everyone edit's once in a while, but you seem to do this on 1 in 4-5 posts.

lay off the drugs and booze. unless you promise to make us another Jack-In-The-Box video moment.

I swear (And I'm not lying) I ran into that chubby lady or a dead on doppleganger out here in San Francisco prior (like 2 days) before I saw that video of yours. though that video took place perhaps months or longer before I got to see it. I remember you talking about it in a post some months prior.

But I saw that face and said "Wait, she was out here in SF" and she had a hard time getting in the front seat of my car.

I personally know this is all government related agency weirdness.

You're probably someone they use and then have to reprogram at the half way house everytime they bail you out of Jail, Bill Krozby
Jump to Top