User Controls

"Science says fluoride in water is good for kids. So why are these towns banning it?"

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    In the past five years, 74 cities have voted to remove fluoride from their drinking water, despite thousands of studies showing it prevents cavities.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/science-says-fluoride-water-good-kids-so-why-are-these-n920851

This is not even a troll article
    What the fuck?
    I bet there are not thousands of studies.

Anyway fluoride is in toothpaste and other products, putting it in water is backwards, wasteful, and dangerous.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Got to wonder, the HHS said aids can't be transferred by mosquitoes but west nile can? I know, not the same subject but it is, the government is the common denominator.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/science-says-fluoride-water-good-kids-so-why-are-these-n920851

This is not even a troll article
    What the fuck?

Apparently the FBI want to talk to you.

or Lannny about you?

Is it true you murder people?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wtf the FBI wants to investigate this cuck and not me?

I'm way more hardcore

Check my posts agents I'm a real ISIS sympathizer and I rape children
    Originally posted by totse3.com Is it true you murder people?

Yes
    Originally posted by Ghost Wtf the FBI wants to investigate this cuck and not me?

I'm way more hardcore

You're a hardcore faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You're a hardcore faggot

thats really rich coming from an alt coward that post the most inane re-hashed theories everyone already knows about, some of them might be true but you're not really bringing anything new to the table, I'm just waiting for you to bring up the fake alien invasion (oh wait you have) okay I'm waiting for you to bring up Sasquatch.

You don't even give an opinion or a description of your thoughts, you just post a link... You're one of the biggest npc's on this site, go suck art bells mummified dickskin, you dickskin

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Wtf the FBI wants to investigate this cuck and not me?

I'm way more hardcore

While they're at it. check this Jeff Hunter guy out. who owned totse. it shouldn't be hard to confirm him. the PO box in Walnut Creek California

the incident with the Canadian kid blowing his fucking legs off.

and also check the 9-1-1 dispatcher log both audio and text file for the entire month of September 2001. start at 9/11 hell there might of been some odd shit prior to that day.

CHECK IT ALL!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Fluoride is racist
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Fluoride is racist

MUH APPROPRATIONS!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    They put fluoride in water for homeless street-shitter like you that don't brush their teeth so you don't stink up the normal people with your mouthole.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I bet there are not thousands of studies.

Anyway fluoride is in toothpaste and other products, putting it in water is backwards, wasteful, and dangerous.

yea but people dont drink teethpastes.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by totse3.com While they're at it. check this Jeff Hunter guy out. who owned totse. it shouldn't be hard to confirm him. the PO box in Walnut Creek California

the incident with the Canadian kid blowing his fucking legs off.

and also check the 9-1-1 dispatcher log both audio and text file for the entire month of September 2001. start at 9/11 hell there might of been some odd shit prior to that day.

CHECK IT ALL!

Shut the fack up. HTS didn't blow off his fucking legs, he has scarring on his stomach from shrapnel.

Now, Poast-Bortem...well he deh blew off hits hummmmm
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Bitch
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    1. People are reactionary idiots who hear half-truths like 'the nazis used it to reduce free will in prisoners' and respond emotionally

2. It amounts to mandatory medical treatment which the people in the US seem ideologically opposed to for various reasons
    HTS highlight reel
    Bullshit about your 3rd eye aside, water fluoridation is basically just a way to sell toxic waste to municipalities and write it off as being good for your teeth. Glad the city I moved to in March is fluoride free. I grew up with that shit though. :/
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash Shut the fack up. HTS didn't blow off his fucking legs, he has scarring on his stomach from shrapnel.

Now, Poast-Bortem…well he deh blew off hits hummmmm

I doubt it was him this conversation spoke of. besides, he would have to be 33 years of age by now. I doubt HTS is 33.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by HTS Bullshit about your 3rd eye aside, water fluoridation is basically just a way to sell toxic waste to municipalities and write it off as being good for your teeth. Glad the city I moved to in March is fluoride free. I grew up with that shit though. :/

It turns the fags gay!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra 1. People are reactionary idiots who hear half-truths like 'the nazis used it to reduce free will in prisoners' and respond emotionally

2. It amounts to mandatory medical treatment which the people in the US seem ideologically opposed to for various reasons

I'm opposed to mandatory.
Jump to Top