User Controls

Toilet training a miniature pomeranian is hell.

They have tiny bladders.

So it's out to go pee-pee every hour or two.

And even then they still have accidents in the house.

And poo-poos.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    They going wee wee all over the floor?
    Are you crate training?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm They going wee wee all over the floor?

Like 5x a day.

Kiddo is in the foreground, and his sister (who is excellent and a fully trained 10/10 doggo) in the background.

He pees everywhere, runs under your feet, chews up random shit, and generally is a nuisance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Are you crate training?

No. I don't know what that is.

We just go out to pee all the time. When he pees outside I say "good dog", same thing I say when I give him food. If I catch him peeing inside I say "no" and give him a tiny little spank (it has to be tiny, because he's a tiny small dogger).
    Awww

I think crate training helps speed up the process especially with smaller dogs. Basically you crate them for periods of time (bc dogs don’t typically like to lay where they pee).
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Try not to get aggervated & try to put ur pee pee in their no no.

They are super cute.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Awww

I think crate training helps speed up the process especially with smaller dogs. Basically you crate them for periods of time (bc dogs don’t typically like to lay where they pee).

Originally posted by DontTellEm Try not to get aggervated & try to put ur pee pee in their no no.

They are super cute.

My dogs are civilised and know to piss and shit on the grass.

Goddam what are you people like with kids?

For fuck's sake hey.

Nigga you said the puppy was pissing in the house. Fuck you then step in urine with socks on.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga you said the puppy was pissing in the house. Fuck you then step in urine with socks on.

I've done that, and I'll probably do it again. It's not a big deal, it's just pee. My dogs don't go in crates.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya.
    Wat a weirdo. Calm down. Smh
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I've done that, and I'll probably do it again. It's not a big deal, it's just pee. My dogs don't go in crates.

It’s not going to kill them. It’s not neglect or abuse. Mine had a crate and I guarantee she’s more well behaved and my house doesn’t reek of piss =P

It’s better than complaining about what a nuisance they are.
    Originally posted by ohfralala It’s not going to kill them. It’s not neglect or abuse. Mine had a crate and I guarantee she’s more well behaved and my house doesn’t reek of piss =P

It’s better than complaining about what a nuisance they are.

In Ireland we have this marvelous technology called a bleach soaked mop.

Protip: being cruel won't make a Pomeranian's bladder any bigger.

Would you put a human child into a pen to teach it not to piss itself?
    There’s nothing cruel about it. You’re overreacting. There is a big difference between proper training and abuse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Kill yourself you have an abomination for a pet. Darwin would personally strangle each and every one on the planet to speed up natural selection
    Proper training is taking your puppy out to go pee-pee for as long as it takes, and mopping up the mistakes.
    Originally posted by Sudo Kill yourself you have an abomination for a pet. Darwin would personally strangle each and every one on the planet to speed up natural selection

You deserve a zip tie around your neck sandnigger.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Proper training is taking your puppy out to go pee-pee for as long as it takes, and mopping up the mistakes.

Do you think I don’t take the dog outside?

I mean some people would argue that spanking the dog is abusive and would tell you that dogs don’t process their mistakes that way. I personally don’t disagree with it but yeah.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Do you think I don’t take the dog outside?

I mean some people would argue that spanking the dog is abusive and would tell you that dogs don’t process their mistakes that way. I personally don’t disagree with it but yeah.

Spanking a dog is abusive. I have only spanked this one three times, twice when he was too aggressive with his sister, and once (tonight) when he started to chew a skirting board.

Dogs are like every other animal, they want to please, they want to be taught how to be successful. No animal punishes its young more than once or twice.
    Technologist victim of incest
    The crate didn’t work for two of my dogs, they both peed in it, one even shit in it. I only crated the last one at night for a bit.

Repetition, repetition, repetition, of the exact same words, treats and overwhelming excitement when they go outside. I always rubbed my dogs nose is the poo or pee, let em know they were a “bad doggy”, then put em outside. Took me 2-3 weeks to have em fully trained. I’ve had to get toys for “aggressive chewers” when they were young, but 2 of my dogs chewed up something in my house, then outgrew it.

Now that my 13 y/o is sickly, I have to take her out far more frequently. She still has accidents but she’s learned to do it on the linoleum floor in my laundry room and not the carpet anymore.

Love doggies❤️
Jump to Top