User Controls

Bill Krozby Mugshot website?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    is it texas only. What about California. can I find one that doesn't charge me like the Bill Krozby one?

Sorry Bill Krozby, just using you as reference.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    The owners of one of the main muhgshit sites got charged for extortion, so hopefully thise gay ass site are gone now :icon14:
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Item 9 The owners of one of the main muhgshit sites got charged for extortion, so hopefully thise gay ass site are gone now :icon14:

They're not.. if you want info you have to pay. but I guess he probably tried to do something that Google legally" does. a paid page.. push the negative shit so far back, no one see's it.

yelp yelp yelp? Arooooooo doggy dogdy
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Item 9 The owners of one of the main muhgshit sites got charged for extortion, so hopefully thise gay ass site are gone now :icon14:

Coming from someones who's been arrested.

Although I've also been arrested on four different occasions.

-From my job at a bank
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I was arrested a few times and case thrown out. BECAUSE THEY WERE BOGUS "HANG YOU HAT ON" CASES
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by totse3.com is it texas only. What about California. can I find one that doesn't charge me like the Bill Krozby one?

Sorry Bill Krozby, just using you as reference.
    quit following me around and being a lil prick, if you actually are sorry you could quit being a faggot and quit following me around. I know women that do the same thing you do.

It's a total bitch thing to out someone but then in the same thread say you apologize, you knew what you were typing, I know you have big pussy and a woman takes care of you in california but leave me alone.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby quit following me around and being a lil prick, if you actually are sorry you could quit being a faggot and quit following me around. I know women that do the same thing you do.

It's a total bitch thing to out someone but then in the same thread say you apologize, you knew what you were typing, I know you have big pussy and a woman takes care of you in california but leave me alone.

Im not fixated on your fucking mugshot ASSWIPE

I needed the fucking site to help me gather shit to process papers for some shit I'm going through.

And again. Now you know what ADHD is like.. DONT YOU? get some ritilin.

see you in the morning little BroMO
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by totse3.com Im not fixated on your fucking mugshot ASSWIPE

I needed the fucking site to help me gather shit to process papers for some shit I'm going through.

And again. Now you know what ADHD is like.. DONT YOU? get some ritilin.

see you in the morning little BroMO

like i said "kool it"
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like i said "kool it"

go be emo elsewhere

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like i said "kool it"

Kr0z COP Kr0z COP OOOH OOOH
Jump to Top