User Controls

Fortifying your home in case of an alien invasion or going rogue in the wild?

Would you board up your windows and put a few extra locks on your door? or would it be better to just take off in to the wilderness with a tent and hope they don't find you?
    Nigga please I wouldn't last a week in a tent.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Odd question

I would just melt.
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I was high on meth I prepared my house for zombie invasion and boarded up the door from the Inside

I also had a jug of isopropyl alcohol and if anyone came in the house I would pour it on the floor and create a wall of fire
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I honestly don't know why more living spaces aren't build underground
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Humans get a debuff for lack of outdoors exposure
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I honestly don't know why more living spaces aren't build underground

Because they don't have to be cum goblin.

Just because they don't have to.
    Aliens might be very sustainable to our atmosphere and bacteria etc...as such going off in the wild might be the best idea for us as they might not go to the effort to hunt every one of us down. Obviously the cities are going to be their first major concern, a few pockets of random humans here and there in the woods not so much and not much of a threat.

Seems reasonable the plan would be wipe out all main populated areas and don't worry about the stragglers unless they start to cause a problem.

Rural humans could live out the invasion relatively unaffected until the aliens had raped the planet of the resources it came for etc and headed out.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Please.

I wish a retard alien would.
    Would what?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Try to be as stupid.
    Why would it be stupid to rape Mother Earth of it's valuable resources?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Cuz it's Not theirs.

& If they don't have a code of Conduct, I wish they would jump up...just to get slapped down.
    April send boobs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You people are brainwashed by the history network and fake ufo TV bullshit. You really think aliens would be hostile?

There are definitely aliens out there and 100% they have travelled here many times throughout history and it didn't take long for them to realize we are the most basic form of intelligent life.

We kill eachother for reasons like race, religion, territory, resources so why the fuck would a hyperadvanced civilization that has mastered space travel come here to kill us for resources?

We are like ants to them, they would likely avoid us all together because it would be like stomping on an ant hill so you could scoop up all dirt for a garden.. makes no sense.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's a moo point anyway, Earth is flat, there are no aliens. Go to church ppl, and pray.
    Originally posted by Ghost We are like ants to them, they would likely avoid us all together because it would be like stomping on an ant hill so you could scoop up all dirt for a garden.. makes no sense.

That assumes they are vastly advanced, they might not be, they might only be 2000yrs ahead technologically which biologically is nothing. We could still pose a threat, a gun is just as capable of killing a Zeta Reticulan as it is a squirrel.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That assumes they are vastly advanced, they might not be, they might only be 2000yrs ahead technologically which biologically is nothing. We could still pose a threat, a gun is just as capable of killing a Zeta Reticulan as it is a squirrel.

Think about this. How difficult would it be for human travel to mars? Or the edge of our solar system?

Now consider that no evidence of life has been observed in any of the closest systems like beta Centari. There are aliens but they exist in the unobservable universe

The technology it would take for any form of life to find/reach us is beyond our comprehension. Sci Fi doesn't come anywhere close to the true complexity.

If we ever saw Aliens most people would think it's the biblical apocalypse and worship them like God's. Some people even think that all of religion is based off a chance encounter with aliens at the beginning of human civilization.

That's why they don't reveal themselves, we would kill eachother and nuke the planet in mass hysteria before they could even land
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Humans have only been

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That assumes they are vastly advanced, they might not be, they might only be 2000yrs ahead technologically which biologically is nothing. We could still pose a threat, a gun is just as capable of killing a Zeta Reticulan as it is a squirrel.

The odds of that are small considering life on earth is a billion years old, and the universe is like 14 billion years old or so.

If there are aliens, which I believe there are, they most likely come from hundreds of millions of years old civilisations.
    Originally posted by Ghost Think about this. How difficult would it be for human travel to mars? Or the edge of our solar system?

Not difficult at all, the only thing that stops us is the cost, the technology already exists.

Now consider that no evidence of life has been observed in any of the closest systems like beta Centari. There are aliens but they exist in the unobservable universe

Well it's hard to observe something if you are not even there isn't it...and then there is the problem of assuming life would be recognizable to us...that's blinkered thinking.

The technology it would take for any form of life to find/reach us is beyond our comprehension. Sci Fi doesn't come anywhere close to the true complexity.

Just as operating a digital watch is beyond the comprehension of a frog...but we are not that far apart DNA wise...

That's why they don't reveal themselves, we would kill eachother and nuke the planet in mass hysteria before they could even land

That's one theory, another is there are multiple alien species...some are benign...and just like watch us...the bad ones might not have found us yet.

Think of the good ones as a wildlife nerd and the bad one as a big game hunter...
Jump to Top