User Controls

I sexually identify as a robot

Ghost Black Hole
    Hi, my name's Scronny and my pronouns are it/it/its! You can use either for me. I'm a Robot.

It/its pronouns are strange, contentious, and unusual. My pronouns are my pronouns and I can make them whatever I want. This post is mostly focused on why I've made this decision. I want to be open and honest with y'all about what's led me to where I am.

HOW? But Scron, it/its pronouns are for like, bugs, and robots, and things that are less than human! You can't use them, that's not how it works!

I came up with a way of coping. I really like robots. That's something you probably know about me. For my whole life they've been around, whether it be Star Wars or Megaman or LEGO Mindstorms or whatever. In my worst hours, I find comfort in their perfection. Sleek metal, intentional, carefully tested programming, working exactly as intended with no strange blips. If there are strange blips, they get diagnosed and fixed! Permanently, even! Robots are really beautiful in that way - they're clean, and intentional, and they make sense. When I'm saddled with fear, hopelessness, confusion, disgust with my own body, whatever, sometimes I map that robotic perfection onto myself for comfort. If I could have sleek metal in a good, sensible shape instead of weird flubby soft skin, bug-free programming instead of a mess of weirdness carved by millions of years of random chance evolution, then things would make sense, and I'd be happy?

If that doesn't make any sense, I understand. I like pretending to be a robot. It helps me overcome my bad emotions. It's a bit odd, sure, but is it really that bad?

The shortest answer: i'm a beep boop!

Ghost Black Hole
    This seals the deal.

I'm a robot and nothing you can say will ever change my mind

HTS highlight reel
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    [video][url=https://postimg.cc/K4d0z1ST][img]https://i.postimg.cc/yYNtLRLL/7-B85671-E-9-FC9-4-ECF-9-F6-D-0-A5-A2-FB25-AD9.jpg[/img][/url][/video]
    I give up ... wtf
    HTS highlight reel

You're welcome.
    HTS highlight reel
    I don't get it though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ahh. So you're human after all.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I sexually identify as a Shrimp Boat Captain. Plz respect my right to choose.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't make jokes about my sexual identity

I take this very seriously

Beep boop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS

You're welcome.

You identify as a wooden roller coaster?
    Ghost Black Hole
    ROBOTS ARE HUMANOID WHICH MAKES MY ROBOT SEXUAL IDENTITY VALID

YOU CANT IDENTIFY AS AN ATTACK HELICOPTER OR A ROLLER COASTER
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I make one comment ITT a Daft Punk reference, obvious at that, and no acknowledgement. Shit is changing dudes.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't listen to punk music
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    U daft?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't listen to punk music

here I took Music theory 101 on Rock genre (mostly)

Garage late-50s-current (there is an argument if it's Detroit or Jersey City that invented the sound-- signs lead to NJ over Mi)
    Sub|Garage Punk: 50s-60s, revised 1973-74s (depending if you talk to NY Dolls or Ramones)

ProtoPunk: sub to garage punk--late 1960s-1973
    Sub|Androgynous Rock early 1970s-late 70s
    Sub|Electronica 1969-current (ie: Can and Kraftwerk; aka Krout Rock)

Punk--sub to garage punk 1973-?
    sub-alt|Gothic 1976-? (questionable: ie the rock band LOVE, Mod Rock of the 60s or psychedelic such as The Doors)
    sub|Post Punk-- 1977/78 to early 90s.. revised currently
    sub-alt|industrial early 1980s (as mainstreamed)

sub|New Wave (combined Punk/Disco from the 70s) 1970s (79 being the most likely year)
    sub-alt|House (Combined Electronica/Post Punk (70s/80s) late 1980s (88 perhaps/ USA known as rave)

sub-alt|DAFT-PUNK-ELECTRONICA

Point being. Daft-Punk is a mix genre group of 2 and friends. Daft Punk is it's own thing. Daft Punk= A legend of the now.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    you could be the first couple in history to fight over whether to raise their child as human or robot
    ShizNitty Houston
    probly a gay robot
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    there is no time for a hybrid gay robotic baby.

the singularity is coming for us. We must kill Skynet before Skynet kidnaps us and crosses the galaxy.
Jump to Top