User Controls

You know how Kebab has this sand nigger yell ALLAHU AHKBAR when it's time to pray?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well, i just realized that's the low tech sand nigger version of a church bell. Ever think about that?

Islam is shit. I'd much rather hear the beautiful, melodic sounds of church bells ringing than some fucking AY-RAB yell some shit. By the way, Islam is a fucking cult. Ever read the Quran? If you think the bible is silly, just wait until you get a load of that shit.

Honestly, i don't even think Islam should be considered an Abrahamic religion, it's teachings are so far removed from Christianity it's laughable.

Judaism is monotheistic beta version of religion.

Christianity is the dank vanilla release that everyone loves and remembers.

Islam is the shitty expansion pack that no one asked for.

And if we're not going to have Christianity, which we should, at least bring Nordic/Germanic paganism back goddammit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    0/10

Nasheeds are objectively beautiful. I literally went to church yesterday for pretty much the first time in my life and it was pretty cool. It was Anglican but with a Presbyterian bent.

The Quran is a dope book and Sufi poets like Rumi (although not Sufi) are based af

Nigga fuck a trinity there can only be one 1 highlanda on da cliff
    Originally posted by Sudo 0/10

Nasheeds are objectively beautiful. I literally went to church yesterday for pretty much the first time in my life and it was pretty cool. It was Anglican but with a Presbyterian bent.

The Quran is a dope book and Sufi poets like Rumi (although not Sufi) are based af

Nigga fuck a trinity there can only be one 1 highlanda on da cliff

Nasheeds are indeed objectively beautiful. But so are Gregorian chants.

Didn't say anything about the Islamic poets or philosophers. The Quran just fucking sucks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol no, I don't live in a country where noise pollution laws are broken by Mosques calling the morning prayer.

If they tried that shit here there would be an angry mob and the loudspeakers would be removed by force.
    Originally posted by Ghost Lol no, I don't live in a country where noise pollution laws are broken by Mosques calling the morning prayer.

If they tried that shit here there would be an angry mob and the loudspeakers would be removed by force.

Give it about ten more years
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox Give it about ten more years

It will never happen. We aren't cucks like Europeistan who get called racists for even complaining about the loudspeakers.

Europeans are totally okay with their culture and customs ruined and taken over by foreigners, they don't put up a fight.

In the real Western world we will make you feel bad and systematically shun you until you get in line. That's why all the Chinese move to North America because they can follow the rules properly.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Sophie Nasheeds are indeed objectively beautiful. But so are Gregorian chants.

Didn't say anything about the Islamic poets or philosophers. The Quran just fucking sucks.

Why does the Quran suck? A ton of it is retelling the old testament for unknown reasons. It's more overtly allegorical and extrapolates on the tales. It's also more dynamic that the bible with more firey imagery.

The worst thing about it (and monotheistic religions altogether) is how insecure the deity appears to be. So much in the Quran is about how bad it is to be a lapsed Muslim or how bad people who talk ill of God are. How their tongues will be burned out and they'll suffer 10,000 thunderbolts for going against God. How infidels are so terrible and everything like get over yourself ykno.

The Quran was written in the context of a war by a man who had conquered everywhere he had set foot in. It also needs to be remembered that it's been essentially unchanged and at best the prophet had a very cursory understanding of literacy.

The bible was written collectively by dozens of people abridged and proofed over hundreds and hundreds of years and it's still mad contradictory. Many psalms are garbage and it goes into needless detail and things nobody gives a shit about. It involves taking ridiculous things completely seriously and basically tells you to believe in magic.

The Quran is an expansion in a way but it puts religion itself into context and emphasises on the spirit of monotheism and what to do about it in a societal context.
    Originally posted by Sudo Why does the Quran suck? A ton of it is retelling the old testament for unknown reasons.

The reason is that the Quran tries it god damned hardest to look like Judaism and a legitimate successor to the bible.

Originally posted by Sudo It's more overtly allegorical and extrapolates on the tales. It's also more dynamic that the bible with more firey imagery.

The worst thing about it (and monotheistic religions altogether) is how insecure the deity appears to be. So much in the Quran is about how bad it is to be a lapsed Muslim or how bad people who talk ill of God are. How their tongues will be burned out and they'll suffer 10,000 thunderbolts for going against God. How infidels are so terrible and everything like get over yourself ykno.

It's basically the old testament re-written for AY-RABS. The new testament has a lot less of what you are describing.

Originally posted by Sudo The Quran was written in the context of a war by a man who had conquered everywhere he had set foot in.

Merchants turned warlord make for shitty prophets.

Originally posted by Sudo It also needs to be remembered that it's been essentially unchanged and at best the prophet had a very cursory understanding of literacy.

Yeah, old Mo was an ill-iterate[sic] fucktard while the bible was written by scholarly people who had a fundamental understanding of the teachings they were trying to convey.

Originally posted by Sudo The bible was written collectively by dozens of people abridged and proofed over hundreds and hundreds of years and it's still mad contradictory. Many psalms are garbage and it goes into needless detail and things nobody gives a shit about. It involves taking ridiculous things completely seriously and basically tells you to believe in magic.

The old and new testament are a collection of hot takes by the various authors. Point being, i realize this but i can still find value in it's teachings. However muslims don't look at the Quran in the same way. Also, every religion asks you to believe in magic.

Originally posted by Sudo The Quran is an expansion in a way but it puts religion itself into context and emphasises on the spirit of monotheism and what to do about it in a societal context.

If it tries to run society government style, it's not a religion it's an ideology. I guess my biggest problem with the Quran is muslims. And what the fuck is up with the hadiths anyway?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Muslim call to prayer is ugly and discordant, especially with urban acoustics and the shitty tinny speakers they use.

Arab countries have an average IQ of like 85 so what do you expect?

Besides it isn't even supposed to be pleasant, it's a shit test and a dare - more like a roosters crow or a jackasses bleat to mark his territory than an actual invitation to divine worship.
    Christianity isn't even a real religion, it is a beta libcuck subculture with no principles. For example many modern christcucks actually believe women are equal to men LOL. That's what happens when you let the jedis mutate your beliefs with liberalism.

On the other hand, Islam is a principled and rigid beta religion that dominates its adherents' lives and hasn't changed for 1400 years. You want tradition? Go Muslim. In fact, most relevant to you, in Islam pedophilia is cool: Muhammad should be your role model. Is also states exactly what a woman's role should be, no libcuck nonsense.

Originally posted by Sophie Honestly, i don't even think Islam should be considered an Abrahamic religion, it's teachings are so far removed from Christianity it's laughable.

doesnt matter.

like you can have a romantic homosexual love triangle comedy featuring ironman, batman and black robin and still call it ironman movie,

albeit extremely gay.

superheroes are gay anyway.
    Originally posted by Sophie And what the fuck is up with the hadiths anyway?

its the checksum.
    Originally posted by Anal Turing Christianity isn't even a real religion, it is a beta libcuck subculture with no principles. For example many modern christcucks actually believe women are equal to men LOL. That's what happens when you let the jedis mutate your beliefs with liberalism.

On the other hand, Islam is a principled and rigid beta religion that dominates its adherents' lives and hasn't changed for 1400 years. You want tradition? Go Muslim. In fact, most relevant to you, in Islam pedophilia is cool: Muhammad should be your role model. Is also states exactly what a woman's role should be, no libcuck nonsense.

You seem to be confused about my worldview.
    Originally posted by Sophie You seem to be confused about my worldview.

Your worldview seems to be beta cuck, in opposition to the Chad beta principles of Islam.
    Muhammad is so beta, people 1400 years later explicitly revere him in a non-divine capacity, to the point where they will cut off your head for making fun of him, go blow themselves up etc. You can't even imagine this level of beta.
    Get back on your original account Rizzo.
    According to Islam, Muhammad is literally married to Mary, Jesus's mom, and their marriage shall be consummated in heaven.

So yeah, this is the level of dominance Islam has over Christianity; their prophet will fuck your god's mom in heaven.
    I mean what sort of cuckold would choose Christianity over Islam?
    Originally posted by Anal Turing According to Islam, Muhammad is literally married to Mary, Jesus's mom, and their marriage shall be consummated in heaven.

So yeah, this is the level of dominance Islam has over Christianity; their prophet will fuck your god's mom in heaven.

So mo fucks a yenta?

Quite a hero you've got.
Jump to Top