User Controls

2 CIA guys were watching me in belhop uniforms

totse3.com Space Nigga
    2 CIA guys were watching me in belhop uniforms

fucking 2 of them

totse3.com Space Nigga
    noticed how the camera got all janky and froze. they had some kind of reading device? it's not a joke. just like at the game.. fucking dude taking a photo. looked like one of them.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    you hear it at the start.

some kind of bugging device and reader.

I remember how frighten I started to get. right around 1:10 you see me get weirded out. I felt a weird shadowy presence the entire time I was there. This might be some audible range to pull emotions from you. some editing film student or audio guy was telling me the name of it.

the rumble seat kind of thing.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    why were you wearing a belhop uniform for? they prolly thought you were gonna go rob some hotel rooms.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist why were you wearing a belhop uniform for? they prolly thought you were gonna go rob some hotel rooms.

they were wearing them. one was and one was something else. maybe a front desk or something. they know I was there. but I saw them some hours before in regular wear. and coming out of a room, looked at me and one tapped the other (originally there were going to walk the direction I was and turned and walked the other way. I am sure it was the same two dudes.

this is some video I came across that was stored on an old HDD

just before the Brown Riots was about to start in San Francisco

me enjoying a nice brisk SF evening. part 2 coming up

the wheels are coming off.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the wheels are coming off.

what?

fuck your threats, vinnie.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    and some of the paint is starting to flake

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    you 2 nigga's is spun

i'm spinning around

https://vimeo.com/291352998

Ghost Black Hole
    one of them was me
    How do you know they were CIA?...It's not the only agency in the world...
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How do you know they were CIA?…It's not the only agency in the world…

they're the ones that fuck with your head. use go go gadgets from off the shelf radioshack
    Originally posted by totse3.com they're the ones that fuck with your head. use go go gadgets from off the shelf radioshack

my patented tin foil lined MAGA hat can protect you against their head fucking devices.

its $19.95.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse3.com part 2 coming up

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm spinning around

Originally posted by totse3.com

It must feel good self-righteously marching every week in order to protest random social issues.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Same Marchers, Same night, 20 minutes after I videotaped it. I got this from someones facebook page.

probably one of you people know whos it is, so they're gonna pull it from youtube, prolly

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning It must feel good self-righteously marching every week in order to protest random social issues.

poop
Jump to Top