User Controls

anyone else JUST LOVE leaving shit all around the house?

I got like 20 blister packs of etizolam and a cLAM solution laying around here somewhere so I just scatter piles of a few blister packs everywhere around the house, like obviously not in random places, but like in every convenient place, like where you keep your keys, so maybe if you're headed out somewhere and you're like "fuuuuuck dude i forgot my benzos" your homie can just be like "yo just grab like 3 mg from the counter where I keep my keys!" Or like if they're with a lame ass mormon girlfriend that will get all pissy if her bf takes some drugs so you could just hook him up by telling him to just go into the bathroom and take a piss then take what he needs
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Da fuck you on about G??

Technologist victim of incest
    Nope can’t leave things laying around. I’m an OCD neat freak.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP is a slob
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I used to put money in random places around the house when I had a surplus when I lived by myself

That way when I was in desperate times I had hope that I'd find some

I found $600 in an eyeglass case once

I didn't sleep for two weeks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I do the same thing but with benadryl
    Originally posted by Ghost I do the same thing but with benadryl

By the time you are 40 you will look like you are 65 and drool like you are 95.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah, I already have permanent brain damage and have been in a meth lab explosion

I am also immune to hydrochloric acid fumes in my eyes mouth and on my skin. it used to irritate me and make me teeth tingle.
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah, I already have permanent brain damage and have been in a meth lab explosion

I am also immune to hydrochloric acid fumes in my eyes mouth and on my skin. it used to irritate me and make me teeth tingle.

At least you finally admitted to be a retard.
    whoa i totally forgot about this thread lmrao
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I used to put money in random places around the house when I had a surplus when I lived by myself

That way when I was in desperate times I had hope that I'd find some

I found $600 in an eyeglass case once

I didn't sleep for two weeks

Back when I drank I often left presents for my sober self.

Sometimes beer money, sometimes a half eaten kebab. Good times.
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Ocd so no but the rest of my family is all about making my house a trash infested shithole
Jump to Top