User Controls

watching Yt uploads of home movies recorded during your childhood

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Does anyone enjoy this?
    It makes me feel so happy yet melancholy
    What went wrong?
    Why was the 90s the last gasp of humanity?@
    My mom and I were talking earlier about how people no longer go outside or socialize and how detrimental the web has been for humanity
    I can't wait for the next dark age
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    There's literally no footage of me at any age on any website. Guess, the government has me in their database through all the CCTV. Anyway, i know there's a lot of vids of kids on youtube, and i know you know this too. Point is, if i ever get kids they're not getting a webcam. They're also not getting an internet plan on their phones. If they get phones at all...
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't usually think about my childhood and not much of it stands out, I was always a bit apathetic about everything and disengaged.

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine My mom and I were talking earlier about how people no longer go outside or socialize and how detrimental the web has been for humanity

Yeah it really atomizes people, more connected in an abstract sense but far away from each other.
    Originally posted by Sophie There's literally no footage of me at any age on any website. Guess, the government has me in their database through all the CCTV. Anyway, i know there's a lot of vids of kids on youtube, and i know you know this too. Point is, if i ever get kids they're not getting a webcam. They're also not getting an internet plan on their phones. If they get phones at all…

this is counter productive.

once they manage to get their hands on them they are going to go crazy like escaped house dogs.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is counter productive.

once they manage to get their hands on them they are going to go crazy like escaped house dogs.

I'll write my own spyware to keep them in check
    ill spy them for you.

no pedo.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll write my own spyware to keep them in check

I would never allow my children access to television or the internet
    They would have a pet and some musical instruments for recreation
Jump to Top