User Controls

The end of the internet

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    do you think it is near? how long before total crackdown? why will this community still be around? what is your cyberpunk uniform?
    HTS highlight reel
    If the internet goes down and tens of thousands of socially retarded NEETs are all simultaneously forced to reintegrate with a society that has gotten comfortable with them not being part of it, there will be a genocide. Either the normies or the autists are ALL dying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, the internet is a massive social pressure valve.

A lot of kids who can't get what used to be normal jobs or afford the houses their parents could sit at home online instead of bothering with life because computers and the internet make it tolerable.

Take that away and you get the beta uprising.

Day of the rope for normies.
    Originally posted by HTS If the internet goes down and tens of thousands of socially retarded NEETs are all simultaneously forced to reintegrate with a society that has gotten comfortable with them not being part of it, there will be a genocide. Either the normies or the autists are ALL dying.

have you seen how autistic normal people are these days? you'll fit in just fine
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Yeah, the internet is a massive social pressure valve.

A lot of kids who can't get what used to be normal jobs or afford the houses their parents could sit at home online instead of bothering with life because computers and the internet make it tolerable.

Take that away and you get the beta uprising.

Day of the rope for normies.

what exactly do you think these people are going to do? there are only so many schools to shoot up. then what?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HTS If the internet goes down and tens of thousands of socially retarded NEETs are all simultaneously forced to reintegrate with a society that has gotten comfortable with them not being part of it, there will be a genocide. Either the normies or the autists are ALL dying.

Lol you actually made me cackle. This is obviously the end of times
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol you actually made me cackle. This is obviously the end of times

wow so npcs have been coded to laugh
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow so npcs have been coded to laugh

I don't think Bill Krozby is what you could term an npc. You might hate him, but he's hero of his own adventure.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

will the last mother fucker with a heart turn the lights off
    😊
    if you respond with anything less than a full paragraph to my next post I am going to infiltrate the mail system of your local grocery store and replace all your favorite foods with pictures of grass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box if you respond with anything less than a full paragraph to my next post I am going to infiltrate the mail system of your local grocery store and replace all your favorite foods with pictures of grass

Originally posted by mikeyagain

a picture is worth a thousand words yet i still get paid nothing for sending my dick to newspapers
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box a picture is worth a thousand words yet i still get paid nothing for sending my dick to newspapers

You should send it to all the hot bitches on this site...
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You should send it to all the hot bitches on this site…

i tried but you haven't responded yet
    thicc as fuck
    Technologist victim of incest
    Mikey and Rizzo on a roll today!

Ya’ll are cracking me up!
    Originally posted by Technologist Mikey and Rizzo on a roll today!

Ya’ll are cracking me up!

wow you're easy to amuse you should see me dance
Jump to Top