User Controls

why do people think I'm not really me

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    where is this theory coming from? are you still salty i banned you? why is spectral using the wayback machine to look up my old posts? do people really care that much? these things require answers. if I am a dopplerganger rizzo what is my motivation? what is this character arc that I'm on? please inform me.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Scron[now Ghost] made a bunch of alts some using old/current member names

It's the reason for the trip phrase as well, the [the overexcited four-footed chanar] part under my UN.

Even when these Datehookers showed up people assumed they were alts, really uh poisoned the discourse.
    Originally posted by Nil Scron[now Ghost] made a bunch of alts some using old/current member names

It's the reason for the trip phrase as well, the [the overexcited four-footed chanar] part under my UN.

Even when these Datehookers showed up people assumed they were alts, really uh poisoned the discourse.

wow what its the first time anyone has used an alt? that's no excuse for everyone being retarded as fuck
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I feel like you're genuine, who else but a hardcore larping faggot would find a way to tie hunter s thompson into everything. Shit if you mentioned Zarathustra I would be like %100 confrimed rizzo.
    Originally posted by Nil I feel like you're genuine, who else but a hardcore larping faggot would find a way to tie hunter s thompson into everything. Shit if you mentioned Zarathustra I would be like %100 confrimed rizzo.

15. On Immaculate Perception

When the moon rose yesterday, he looked as if he wanted to give birth to a sun: so large and pregnant did he lie on the horizon. But a liar he was with his pregnancy; and I would still rather believe in the man in the moon than in the woman.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I suspect it's because they know of your reputation but aren't familiar with your style.
    Originally posted by Zanick I suspect it's because they know of your reputation but aren't familiar with your style.

must be how HST felt when he became a caricature of himself. (there's your HST reference you're welcome guise)
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Nil Zarathustra

Second time in less than 10 minutes I've seen this. I've clearly got to do something about this, so let this serve as a reminder to future me to actually do something about it. Or don't. Who cares, HTS, you aren't going to learn anything that you won't just immediately forget anyway.
    Originally posted by HTS Second time in less than 10 minutes I've seen this. I've clearly got to do something about this, so let this serve as a reminder to future me to actually do something about it. Or don't. Who cares, HTS, you aren't going to learn anything that you won't just immediately forget anyway.

seen what? Zarathustra? what are you going to do, read a wikipedia article? why are you so upset. talk to me you fucked up freak.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box seen what? Zarathustra? what are you going to do, read a wikipedia article? why are you so upset. talk to me you fucked up freak.

Read some Nietszche, convert to Zoroastrianism. Who knows?
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm not upset. Not really. Mildly annoyed with myself for being so blessed with serendipitous bullshit that I've kind of stopped giving a shit about it despite how neat it is. I'm too lazy to be a prophet.
    I believe that you are you OP
    Originally posted by HTS Read some Nietszche, convert to Zoroastrianism. Who knows?

why would you convert to Zoroastrianism instead of seeing it for the downfall of everything that it is.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box why would you convert to Zoroastrianism instead of seeing it for the downfall of everything that it is.

Why would a religion actually getting everything right be the downfall of everything?
    Originally posted by HTS Why would a religion actually getting everything right be the downfall of everything?

figures you'd see everything upside down. that shit was the beginning of monotheism which has been nothing but a disaster
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Nil Scron[now Ghost] made a bunch of alts some using old/current member names

Datehookers brought a woman or two to this site.. Something y'all were missing.. JS
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Datehookers brought a woman or two to this site.. Something y'all were missing.. JS

did anyone ASK for women to be here? do women contribute anything? no, and no.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box did anyone ASK for women to be here? do women contribute anything? no, and no.

Not if you're gay...
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box figures you'd see everything upside down. that shit was the beginning of monotheism which has been nothing but a disaster

(I dropped out before this ever became an issue. Although I might have died before I left.)

Seriously though, I don't know much about Zoroastrianism. I just see religion as a form of magick, and the closer you get to the root of magic the closer you get to understanding it. I want to understand the truth, man.
    Originally posted by HTS (I dropped out before this ever became an issue. Although I might have died before I left.)

Seriously though, I don't know much about Zoroastrianism. I just see religion as a form of magick, and the closer you get to the root of magic the closer you get to understanding it. I want to understand the truth, man.

truth is terrible as death, but harder to find - PKD
Jump to Top