User Controls

Cops everywhere

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Some crazy shit went down at my noeghnours today. I was driving home from some “shopping” and there were 4-5 cops cars blocking the alley and parked in my yard. They wouldn’t let me near. I walked around to the front yard and 2 cops with m16’s were screaming at me to go take cover. They made me call my wife and have her take my kid to the basement to be safe from gunfire. Long story short my neighbours were arrested and Ive been told they won’t be back. Cops are still there investigating the house now. The funny thing is I just may or may not have just done a pretty decent shoplifting trip and my guilty conscience thought they were waiting outside of my house to arrest me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    > already have wife and kids

> shoplifts.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's an interesting perspective.

/Gawh
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    tell us what for
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    WELL SUN?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Did you see any hot skanks when you were shoplifting.. They like when you touch their butts..
    I dunno some kind of weapons charge I think. The one guy seems super sketchy and none of them work so they are getting money somehow.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny > already have wife and kids

> shoplifts.

Yeah it’s not the greatest but now I target things the family uses and for home improvements.
    Originally posted by Ughhu Yeah it’s not the greatest but now I target things the family uses and for home improvements.

out of necessity or depravity ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ughhu Yeah it’s not the greatest but now I target things the family uses and for home improvements.

But when you get caught, and you will get caught, it will be tough with a criminal record getting a job to support your family after that.
Jump to Top