User Controls

Jeff Hunter looks like Cpt Jeff Hunter, SPD

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Sunnyvalle PD Capt Jeff Hunter

wow. This is chance and not another syncronycity moment. I know hunter is common and jeff is common yet I wonder if this guy is related to both Jeff Hunter and the neighbouring cities-former Mayor Sarah Hunter. (related Related to TOTSE' Jeff Hunter) I just can't get a break. A high ranking cop. shit. what is a person to do. look at their faces. they look a lot alike. probably not blood related but they do look a lot alike. maybe cousins?

Again I know this is a common name and that the shell game could be using unrelated people or related by blood/marriage of reputable and upstanding citiens like high ranking officers. In short, this Jeff Hunter (Police officer) may have no fuking idea what is going on. but it could of been ad-hoc to use his name to confuse.

I just came across this because my CC was stripped and I got ripped off and it became interesting to me, then I saw his name and I noticed he looked like our Jeff.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/2-arrested-in-credit-card-skimming-scam-at-sunnyvale-gas-station/1520392363
    totse3.com Space Nigga

No, I know it's not him.. but look they kind of look alike. same color eyes too

LOOOK... LOOK AT THE EYES

totse3.com Space Nigga
    SUNNYVALE (KRON) - Two men are in custody in connection with an alleged credit card skimming scam in Sunnyvale.

And they were caught in the act.

Moments before Sunnyvale police could be seen using flashlights to peer inside the pumps at the World Oil Station on West Maude Avenue, a couple of alleged conmen were doing the same thing.

They were about to place so-called credit card skimming devices inside those pumps when a passerby called 911 to report suspicious activity, says Sunnyvale police Capt. Jeff Hunter.

"Officers were on the scene very quickly and were able to detain two suspects who were later determined to have been manipulating one of the pumps, placing electronic equipment inside," Capt. Hunter said.

Caught in the act, two suspects were detained, questioned and handcuffed before being taken into custody. Evidence seized included what appears to be equipment used to capture or "skim" the credit card numbers of unsuspecting patrons.

The practice is not uncommon and the skimming devices are getting more and more sophisticated all the time.

'Some are internal mechanisms that get attached to the gas machine and some are external devices," Capt. Hunter said. "In this case, it appears they may have made entry into the pump and were trying to apply their various electronic equipment."

Still, other skimming devices allow thieves to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology to steal credit card numbers. Police are checking with other stations in the area, but so far, this appears to be an isolated case.

They hope to learn more once they take a look at the video from the station's surveillance cameras.

"We recommend people take a close look at the pump, and if anything looks odd or the credit card slot looks loose or tampered with, you should notify the attendant," Capt. Hunter said.

The manager does not believe any of his customers' credit cards were compromised, but police suggest that anyone purchasing gas recently should check their statements for anything that doesn't add up.

KRON4
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Fucking Hell.. you can't make this shit up!
    totse3.com Space Nigga

totse3.com Space Nigga
    They have to be related or there is some extreme shell game going on.

Again, I don't know if this cop is even aware of this totse shit. but it's getting pretty crazy. there is an Attorney name Jeffrey Hunter in Walnut Creek. Not related.

but this guy looks a lot like Our Jeff.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Jeff Hunter is a fag
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Jeff Hunter is a fag

that's a mean thing to say, as for this Officer, I bet he doesn't even know of it. not many claim to. really it should be known by the whole country because it was dead on. Alex Jones claims he knew.. he acts like he's the only none who knew but many members knew it before he did. Alex's "FBI Insider" told him. then steals thunder and sells Snake Oil
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Knew of the 9/11 about to happen I mean.
    Originally posted by totse3.com that's a mean thing to say, as for this Officer, I bet he doesn't even know of it. not many claim to. really it should be known by the whole country because it was dead on. Alex Jones claims he knew.. he acts like he's the only none who knew but many members knew it before he did. Alex's "FBI Insider" told him. then steals thunder and sells Snake Oil

You're a fag
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You're a fag

when the simplest or triggered statements are made (opposite sides of the spectrum of human energy) I know I am onto truths.

He probably was prepped as "Don't listen to this nutcase (me)" and yet at the same time, being in the dark, he could still be a family member. I mean their face and speech structures are so similar I have to wonder if this guy was Jeff's son. Like a Jeff Jr. JJ? but he (Officer Hunter) looks to be too old to be Jeff's son.

Who knows. I think Jeff has a son name Jake or Zack or something like that. Zanick? HE'OOOHHH
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Unrelated Related

Radiohead - The Numbers: Jonny, Thom & a CR78

totse3.com Space Nigga
    related to this story

I saw what looked like one of these Green reader installers that didn't seem to be on the other ATM at a wellsfargo out in Hayward or some shit.

so I called on that one.

I had my card read either from a machine at a gas pump or someone tapped my pocket the very first week I had got my physical card. which only left my wallet to be inserted into the machinese.

the next fucking week, my whole EBT was used at a gas station, fast food and then something like a 700 dollar electronic (tv?) single item (I was told by the security) at a box store.

wiped out all but 100 bucks.

it's not easy to get your money back. the bank said "We'll replace the money but if we find it's your neglagence that you will have to pay it back" so their fuckup is my loan for now.

FUCKING PIECES OF SHITS. Banking system, These theives, and the fact that unless it's 900 bucks now, it's not a federal case? that's what someone had told me. so you can steal 700 bucks here and there and it's a felony but face it, cops are spread to thin. they shouldn't have to be using their time running around at a FBI level of crime.

*pushes Parker over in his seat* You can suck on it, esse
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Has anyone considered the reason Jeff shut down totse was because a strange schizophrenic cabbie obsessively collecting his pictures and creating 9/11 conspiracy theories about him was just too creepy for him to handle? If I was Jeff and I was reading these threads I'd be getting pretty nervous to be living in the same area as t2k1
    Originally posted by totse3.com when the simplest or triggered statements are made (opposite sides of the spectrum of human energy) I know I am onto truths.

He probably was prepped as "Don't listen to this nutcase (me)" and yet at the same time, being in the dark, he could still be a family member. I mean their face and speech structures are so similar I have to wonder if this guy was Jeff's son. Like a Jeff Jr. JJ? but he (Officer Hunter) looks to be too old to be Jeff's son.

Who knows. I think Jeff has a son name Jake or Zack or something like that. Zanick? HE'OOOHHH

I take it back. You're too stupid to have a sexual orientation. So you can't be a fag.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    There is no real transparency here. Welcome to Lannny's Flap Jack shop

flip it around like a waffle, Lanster.

Look, I am a Gypsy Cabbie -Travis Bickles

totse3.com Space Nigga
    One of my Problems. I am true but I should hold a handshake longer and keep a stare.

but I don't think I would want to be kissed by a Candidate who got the wrong idea
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I take it back. You're too stupid to have a sexual orientation. So you can't be a fag.

You're just a troller 1.01

Nice to have you aboard, E4. Keep engineering those unwarrented insults -lanalt88
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i dunno man
    Originally posted by totse3.com You're just a troller 1.01

Nice to have you aboard, E4. Keep engineering those unwarrented insults -lanalt88

You're just an artard .01.
Jump to Top