User Controls

I like the DH people

Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck ya'll haters. Dh has some amazing top level posters like POLECAT, fralala, boss bebe, Jake, Mad Matt, Bill and jedi_darryl

You totse people never post, you are always busy living your stupid normie lives doing shitty drugs and posting useless shit.

Say what you want about the quality of the Dh crowd posts/thread but at least they fucking post! I would take a flock of them derping around rather than any of you.

If another DH forum starts up and actually gets popular, guess what? I'm out! fuck NiS you all betrayed the good name of the expensive totse army.
    *me when a new DH starts up*
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Many have tried to recreate DH
    All have failed.
    I am legit pissed about being on a list with Joerell and Ellaria. I’m going to interpret this as a dig.

Fuck you Ghost. Take it back or I’ll set your luggage on fire.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I never make the list
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I'm sure they'd be just fine with a little ketchup or mustard.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am legit pissed about being on a list with Joerell and Ellaria. I’m going to interpret this as a dig.

Fuck you Ghost. Take it back or I’ll set your luggage on fire.

Okay lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You just made this thread to make it seem like “mad Matt” isn’t you in my inbox with 95 messages and racist images
    ... but I’ve posted with Matt for over 5 yrs and he’s never posted one single image .. let alone images jirating around.. that’s your schtick

Try again.....Mad Matt
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like dh people <3
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Good, we’re smart
    Learn something 😁
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    No jiggaboo or Red_Woman what kind of shitty list is this, I would maybe even add archer in there maybe
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    THIS LIST SUCKS!!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Ghost Fuck ya'll haters. Dh has some amazing top level posters like POLECAT, fralala, boss bebe, Jake, Mad Matt, Bill and jedi_darryl

You totse people never post, you are always busy living your stupid normie lives doing shitty drugs and posting useless shit.

Say what you want about the quality of the Dh crowd posts/thread but at least they fucking post! I would take a flock of them derping around rather than any of you.

If another DH forum starts up and actually gets popular, guess what? I'm out! fuck NiS you all betrayed the good name of the expensive totse army.
    *me when a new DH starts up*

Nice that you listed the pole smokers.. You missed Archer, Jiggaboo, and that other skank..
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    die, incel
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Nice that you listed the pole smokers.. You missed Archer, Jiggaboo, and that other skank..

y dont chu go play with c3po,, ide say you two should get a room but hey you two already have a whole internet site to romp around in with eachother
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by D4NG0 die, incel

Lol
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Many have tried to recreate DH
    All have failed.

I never heard of DH until the migration. What caused it to shutdown?
    Ghost Black Hole
    unionization
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I never heard of DH until the migration. What caused it to shutdown?

My guess is there became a saturation of dating sites on the web. There were no moderators for about the last 3 or 4 years and the place became a psycological study on the internet gone wild!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb My guess is there became a saturation of dating sites on the web. There were no moderators for about the last 3 or 4 years and the place became a psycological study on the internet gone wild!

Patients running the asylum?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think the problem is only losers are single and making an entire website based around betas, cucks and fat chicks isn't a sustainable business model because most of the those people are gonna die alone anyways
Jump to Top