User Controls

*sigh* So I was like "fuck you mom, i'll blow my head off in front of you"

Item 9 African Astronaut
    ...so, uh...yeah It was left at that... (i was and still am drunk) any ideas to mitigate this??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I ain't got a gun
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Did she tell you: "No. You can't borrow the car this weekend!" ?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tell her you slipped and meant to say you'd blow your load
    Originally posted by aldra do it

No, don't. Remember: This Too Shall Pass...
    Enter? MQ? Who else lives with their mom?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ nether of them do, just me
    It's all good.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    The sad thing is, she'll probably reference this later when im sober, and im gonna have to bite my tongue when i so badly wanna tell her to shut the fuck up,
    Technologist victim of incest
    Item,
    Your mom knows your drunk. I don’t see her bringing this up in front of anyone, I don’t think she’d want anyone to know you said that. Then again I don’t know your mom, but I know how I’d handle it. Something tells me you’ve said this before. I say this because it doesn’t sound like she responded with much concern, then again you didn’t say how she reacted.
    So fuck, what do I know?
    Things will work out, but I doubt she brings it up unless you’re alone.
    Meh, from your posts on here it's kinda how you feel isn't it?

There's no point in apologising for something you said when drunk if you really think it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Item 9 …so, uh…yeah It was left at that… (i was and still am drunk) any ideas to mitigate this??

The only way to mitigate this would be to blow your head off in front of her.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    lmfao
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The only way to mitigate this would be to blow your head off in front of her.

No it's not. A mother's love for her son is profound beyond words...
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ fine, i guess I wont blow my head off in front of my mom.
    thank you!
Jump to Top