User Controls

Anyone here have esp?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do but not on purpose most of the time. And it only comes sometimes. I've looked and thought about at least 5 people and said to myself they are going to die and then they die. It's weird, I lay awake at night think about people that will die soon and i get totally freaked out because of what has happened so I start praying that they won't die and that I want them to live.

I have dreams about things that have happened in the past and things that will happen in the future and it always turns out to happen and I feel strange about it but i tell myself thats a sign that everything will be alright.

Some girl at the bakery was like hey whats up Bill Krozby! i got a tattoo! and i was like "is it a stupid cross?" and she was like uhh.. yeahh... and showed it to me and i was like oooooh giad thats rad doll.

One night when i was laying with my gf I was listening to a guided meditation to astral project for the 10th time and i thought to myself man this is never going to work, then i started seeing lightning bolts and other weird shit i can't really explain and i started freaking out and tried to grab my gf and yell, i eventually just accidentally touched her really hard and she woke up and i woke up and i was like babe im really sorry i didn't mean that and she was like its alright go back to sleep.

when you wake you're still in a dream

I had a dream last night where my tiger was gilling me while i was crawling around on broken light bulbs trying to get away from him, I woke up and my tiger was sitting next to my head staring at me.

last october i was walking down the street and thought about my grandma and i wondered how she was doing and i thought to myself, she's probably not doing so well and she's going to die. I woke up the next morning and my dad called me and told my grandma died. I wasn't sad but just really weirded out.

several years ago, I saw a black figure standing next to me by my bed the shape of a big stone wall like a pyramid and I was hearing in my head "obelisk" i looked up the word the next day and it looked just like the thing that i saw.

Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I was aware I had a 6th sense, at a very young age (by about 5) but I didn't know exactly what it was.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I was aware I had a 6th sense, at a very young age (by about 5) but I didn't know exactly what it was.

you probably have the shinning
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you probably have the shinning

Huh. What's that ?
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Huh. What's that ?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Is this another one of them kr0ztard tier Fred's?

Originally posted by NARCassist Is this another one of them kr0ztard tier Fred's?

nah not at all nigga, go back to bed, pillow head.
    Using my 6th sense, I was assuming as such:
    Jack Nicholson. Ah, yes...The Shining.

Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Using my 6th sense, I was assuming as such:
    Jack Nicholson. Ah, yes…The Shining.

you are learning young padawan, despite me beaming those thots into your thick skull
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    No I don't think I'm gonna risk it.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Sometimes I just know things I should have no way of knowing.
    emasculates small penis ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny emasculates small penis ?

I bet you crack your 5th grade class up with material like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I bet you crack your 5th grade class up with material like that.

your ass were cracked up back when your in your 5th grade with material like that.

the small penis i mean.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your ass were cracked up back when your in your 5th grade with material like that.

the small penis i mean.

You're not very good at this
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Since I've been young, I've always been able to sense when death was coming, when someone was going to die, or immediately know when they passed despite being away from them, sometimes a thousand miles or more, with no prior knowledge of anything that would tip me off, also a lot have been perfectly healthy, and just dropped, nothing to suspect in the least that there was something wrong. I know when it's coming, but a lot of time I wasn't sure who it was coming for when I lived on the farm.

Through my childhood, I guess around the time I was 3-4 years old it started, my first interaction with "Death" was around the time we had a sick dog. The neighbor had poisoned her, but we were trying our damnedest to save her... Nobody really told me before that about death and dying.... but one night I was sitting in my room, and I saw this black shadow figure thing. I said "hey! who're you? What are you doing in my house?" It didn't so much look like a person, rather it was more a moving blob of black mist kinda. It was moving along the wall when I spotted it, but it kinda stopped, and I want to say like turned in my direction, even though it was featureless, I just got that feeling it was looking at me at that moment. It began talking to me. It told me it was there to take my dog. I was really upset and pissed off. Then it explained that she was suffering, that without them (Death) there would be an entire world suffering in pain far more than it already is. It went on that it was not there to do evil, rather, it was there to bring relief. It asked me if I wanted to see my dog sick forever like that. I of course said "no". It then said to me, "Well, wouldn't you rather her be out of pain and free, even though you'll not see her for a long time?" I'd said that I didn't want her to suffer, and if she needed to die, then I guess it was better than her being in pain. I remember talking to this entity for a very long time. I never felt any sort of fear toward it, and at one point it kind of seemed annoyed at my questions, but it tried to answer them. I have the feeling I caught it off guard, surprised I could see it.

Since that first time, I've seen that entity many, many times after. I had a lot of conversations, cried a lot to this thing, and well... got used to this entity coming in and out of my life. Even now, as an adult, I occasionally will see, and hear that entity. A lot of times when I go to hospitals, and nursing homes, that's when I bump into it. I've ran into it at a gas station once, while I'd stopped to go in and pee, coming out, there it was, which caught me off guard. Then as I left, just up the street, not far, there was a terrible accident. Hell, when I was in the nursing home, an elderly resident died in their sleep on my floor. Hours before, I seen that entity again, had it brush by me, and keep going. Next thing I know, about an hour later, I'm down stairs going out to smoke, when they're pulling this lady covered under a sheet out the back of the place.

On another note, some people, like my father in particular, I could read his mind, and he could read my mind too. We always were thinking the same obscure shit at the same time. I don't have connections like that with too many people, nor as strong as it was with my dad. We both sometimes would have the same dreams.

Another thing too, I sometimes have dreams, or strong feelings right before something bad happens. My friends always thought I was a nut because while coming home or going places, I'd sometimes randomly take a different way, that often times was longer, or out of the way. Every time I ignored those feelings something bad would happen.

I don't know... my dad said I was more sensitive to paranormal things because I had been born with a blue veil (It's part of the sac that surrounds the baby in the womb, and while being born, and sometimes it'll grow thick on the baby's face, and have a bluish color to it. Nurses and midwives way back used to dry them out and sell them to ship captains for good luck.). I know my grandmother, my father, and myself had all been born with blue veils, though I really don't know much more than that about it, but that's why he said I picked up on things like I did.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Since I've been young, I've always been able to sense when death was coming, when someone was going to die, or immediately know when they passed despite being away from them, sometimes a thousand miles or more, with no prior knowledge of anything that would tip me off, also a lot have been perfectly healthy, and just dropped, nothing to suspect in the least that there was something wrong. I know when it's coming, but a lot of time I wasn't sure who it was coming for when I lived on the farm.

Through my childhood, I guess around the time I was 3-4 years old it started, my first interaction with "Death" was around the time we had a sick dog. The neighbor had poisoned her, but we were trying our damnedest to save her… Nobody really told me before that about death and dying…. but one night I was sitting in my room, and I saw this black shadow figure thing. I said "hey! who're you? What are you doing in my house?" It didn't so much look like a person, rather it was more a moving blob of black mist kinda. It was moving along the wall when I spotted it, but it kinda stopped, and I want to say like turned in my direction, even though it was featureless, I just got that feeling it was looking at me at that moment. It began talking to me. It told me it was there to take my dog. I was really upset and pissed off. Then it explained that she was suffering, that without them (Death) there would be an entire world suffering in pain far more than it already is. It went on that it was not there to do evil, rather, it was there to bring relief. It asked me if I wanted to see my dog sick forever like that. I of course said "no". It then said to me, "Well, wouldn't you rather her be out of pain and free, even though you'll not see her for a long time?" I'd said that I didn't want her to suffer, and if she needed to die, then I guess it was better than her being in pain. I remember talking to this entity for a very long time. I never felt any sort of fear toward it, and at one point it kind of seemed annoyed at my questions, but it tried to answer them. I have the feeling I caught it off guard, surprised I could see it.

Since that first time, I've seen that entity many, many times after. I had a lot of conversations, cried a lot to this thing, and well… got used to this entity coming in and out of my life. Even now, as an adult, I occasionally will see, and hear that entity. A lot of times when I go to hospitals, and nursing homes, that's when I bump into it. I've ran into it at a gas station once, while I'd stopped to go in and pee, coming out, there it was, which caught me off guard. Then as I left, just up the street, not far, there was a terrible accident. Hell, when I was in the nursing home, an elderly resident died in their sleep on my floor. Hours before, I seen that entity again, had it brush by me, and keep going. Next thing I know, about an hour later, I'm down stairs going out to smoke, when they're pulling this lady covered under a sheet out the back of the place.

On another note, some people, like my father in particular, I could read his mind, and he could read my mind too. We always were thinking the same obscure shit at the same time. I don't have connections like that with too many people, nor as strong as it was with my dad. We both sometimes would have the same dreams.

Another thing too, I sometimes have dreams, or strong feelings right before something bad happens. My friends always thought I was a nut because while coming home or going places, I'd sometimes randomly take a different way, that often times was longer, or out of the way. Every time I ignored those feelings something bad would happen.

I don't know… my dad said I was more sensitive to paranormal things because I had been born with a blue veil (It's part of the sac that surrounds the baby in the womb, and while being born, and sometimes it'll grow thick on the baby's face, and have a bluish color to it. Nurses and midwives way back used to dry them out and sell them to ship captains for good luck.). I know my grandmother, my father, and myself had all been born with blue veils, though I really don't know much more than that about it, but that's why he said I picked up on things like I did.

weird story I will look into that shit more. Even things with ufo's I've heard from acquaintances where i have no reason to believe they are bullshitting and weren't on drugs. But I've heard a lot of similar stories about owls from people having fever dreams and seeing an owl of some sort and then hearing about people driving on the highway and they see some weird lil alien thing and then it turns into an owl.

It's plainly obvious that some things are archetypes and i think an owl might be one of them.
    I kind of miss that guy matt aka "batman" on tinychat, because he was a good gont and he would talk about this stuff with me too. He really believed that he could see the past and the future. And I believe him. It's quite the quandary the way the human brain works.

I've read a lot of phillip k dick and when i was younger it was hard to read because he's like a total sploo but older but now I get where he comes from with seeing things that were from another time.

Black pill....
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's you being convinced they are going to die which makes them die. It's your matrix, personalized just for you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's you being convinced they are going to die which makes them die. It's your matrix, personalized just for you.

mind fucking blown, spectral I'll miss you
Jump to Top