User Controls

Grand Theft Auto VI general

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Lets discuss the inevitable, Grand Theft Auto VI.

Here are some of my predictions for this upcoming entry in the series:

- It will include multiple locations
    Rockstar will likely take the HD era maps of Liberty City and Los Santos, update the textures and various mechanics and include them in the world of GTA VI.
    You'll be able to enter an airport and fly to each location.
    Vice City will be an added location.
    I predict the various locations to be Liberty City, Los Santos, Vice City and possibly a fictional version of Detroit or Chicago, but LS, VC and LC are guaranteed.

- You will make your own protagonist
    See, this is something that really sparked a lightbulb in my head last night when I got to thinking about how they'll handle the player character in the upcoming game.
    GTA Online isn't likely to disappear, and I doubt they'll include GTAO as a separate game outside of mainline GTA so my guess is you'll create a character for single player that will also be used for online and various functions and mechanics will play from single player into online such as your money, character, weaponry, cars etc

- This will be the last ever 2D screen/third person gta game.
    After GTA VI will come the era of VR GTA with GTA VII's release sometime mid 2020s (I suspect around 2025 or 2027).

- The time setting of the game will obviously be modern, there is no way they would do an era piece again like San Andreas and Vice City considering GTA Online is a thing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It won't come out until next gen though
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost It won't come out until next gen though

GTA V came out five years into the generation and only two years before the next
    There is a chance VI could come out in 2020 or maaaybe late 2019 for the PS4.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    it will be an alternative reality game like pokemon go to the polls
    Stealing cars will require using lockpicks, only purchasable via microtransactions.
    Hero will be gender-ambiguous, pansexual, black and jedi.
    Weapons will only be available by buying loot-boxes.
    At least 1/5th of missions involve punching Nazis.
    Another 1/5th involve shooting racist cops.
    The rest mostly involve attending protests and driving around bus loads of protestors/delivering placards to protests.
    Your gang is antifa.
    Killing or otherwise victimising women, POC or LGBTQ will result in a fine. Killing cis white straight men gives money. Killing WCSM cops gives a bonus.
    Trying to pick up prostitutes results in a 15 page text screen appearing about learning to listen to sex workers.
    Cinema has been replaced with a gender studies classroom, TV livestreams PBS.
    If you get injured you have to deal with damage - wearing an arm sling or being in a wheelchair for instance.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Stealing cars will require using lockpicks, only purchasable via microtransactions.
    Hero will be gender-ambiguous, pansexual, black and jedi.
    Weapons will only be available from completing missions or buying loot-boxes.
    At least 1/5th of missions involve punching Nazis.
    Another 1/5th involve shooting racist cops.
    The rest mostly involve attending protests and driving around bus loads of protestors/delivering placards to protests.
    Your gang is antifa.
    Killing or otherwise victimising women, POC or LGBTQ will result in a fine. Killing cis white straight men gives money. Killing WCSM cops gives a bonus.
    Trying to pick up prostitutes results in a 15 page text screen appearing about learning to listen to sex workers.
    Cinema has been replaced with a gender studies classroom, TV livestreams PBS.
    If you get injured you have to deal with damage - wearing an arm sling or being in a wheelchair for instance.

You can say a lot of things about Rockstar, but they haven't cucked yet.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by HTS You can say a lot of things about Rockstar, but they haven't cucked yet.

you will eat your words sooner rather than later
Jump to Top