User Controls

I just got blocked by a facebook friend for the first time in my life

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    trigggered (me)

*note to self dont ever have a differentiating opinion toward anyone*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    also Im gonna make this trhead my night's blog

I was just in this last room called 420 chill lol some tinychat room

and I met two good people, one was a girl, one was a guy, the girl's handle was TRIP, and the guy's handle was JAMES. and james looke dfucking IDENTICAL to my last roomate dude named DARRIN. he also looked like me. he was so cool. but these guys were austrialiann knda, ot kinda, not, kinda, I mean, they WRE.and so

loing story long, I have the room talking to me and JAMES was the coolest poerson ever. HE GOT ME. nobody gets me. but James did.

Why doesn't anyone GET ME"?

fucking blocked by savannah

god if I just copied an dpasted some of the things get said here on the facebook things I tried to do. (aldra maybe you'll be nice) why did I say that"? aslfjlkjsdflkdasfkasjdflkas

was for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

and ill taste, while I could never have

*DONTE TALK TO PEOPE about THINGS*

dont ever try to discuss things with people logically on facebook regarding the RAPE VCITIM THINGS these days"

don't try to discyuss it all, dont try to talk about it aat alllllllllllllllllll

im so fucking mad and stupid.. ahhaha im

FITE ME IRL
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Congratulations šŸŽŠ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra Congratulations šŸŽŠ

Yeah I know but it still gives me anxiety.

I'm a pussy. It doesn't help that my face and PI is everywhere. Here and there and everywhere. Why did I ever do that? Because I'm a pussy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I had a friend block me once because he was ranting about how north korea needed to be nuked so they could have democracy or something

I sent him a video of how boringly normal everyday life is for them and said 'you know they're just ordinary people right'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why do I even try that there? That's my Pont I'm not trying to to be whatever the word is. Maybe this is why I need to talk to talk to a COUNSELOR?

I just don't know what they're gonna say that I don't already know
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    One of my sisters ex-bfs blocked me after I asked him if he knew where I could unload some rebar "figure it out for yourself"

YOU WORK IN FUCKING CONCRETE EDDIE FUCK

I was taken aback.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I had a friend block me once because he was ranting about how north korea needed to be nuked so they could have democracy or something

I sent him a video of how boringly normal everyday life is for them and said 'you know they're just ordinary people right'

I think about that when is watch the vigaknte Brazil and mexico videos of street beheading and all that shit and everyone is like wowwww that's Brazil for ya! But yeah I mean probably most everyone there is just fine obviously and I don't know, but it's a thing I think about. Like every third world country still has normal communities usually some of them and they're even represented in the idlymlics or whatever and it's not like they're literally just all running around on the streets necklackng each other but

I don't know.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ *note to self dont ever have a differentiating opinion toward anyone*

No. Keep your opinion and don't give a rat's azzzz if anyone blocks u
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q No. Keep your opinion and don't give a rat's azzzz if anyone blocks u

I know souzie q. I'm just being dramatic.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There's a girl of the same name on my Facebook who posts the most jesusey things you've ever seen. Like Kirk Cameron jesusy about the rapture and stuff. She used to be on pills and I met her because I was knocking on someone's door who wasn't home and she invited me over to her place. She writes letters to a friend of mine in jail now. I think she had mental health issues although it wasn't apparent when I met her.

When you're blocked sometimes you aren't blocked from messenger too so you can still message them
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I dont get blocked but i got unfriended.
    Ghost Black Hole
    girls named savannah are all bitches anyways
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I don't do zuckerbook
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho I don't do zuckerbook

How do you talk to your friends and family and stalk ex girlfriends then?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Im blocking op from my myspace because i caught his ass lookin at mah gurl. Your ass is goin on block in the really near future scary gary!
    Wait so this thread is about Sav blocking you? Or is this a different Savannah?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It was just a misunderstanding and everything is back to normal now.

Originally posted by mmQ It was just a misunderstanding and everything is back to normal now.

Good Iā€™m still rooting for you you schmuck.
Jump to Top