User Controls

So proud of my city!

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Out here fucking like rabbits and gremlins!💪
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    What city is that? I am looking to move. Florida is not looking good right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Out here fucking like rabbits and gremlins!💪

Lagos?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    If it's the trippy I'm thinking of.. Its like Melbourn or some shit like that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You have gremlins?? That's fucking awesome. We just have goblins who only come out for a few hours at night but I've luckily been able to make friends with a few.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ You have gremlins?? That's fucking awesome. We just have goblins who only come out for a few hours at night but I've luckily been able to make friends with a few.

In all truth.

Have you ever seen something weird you couldn't explain.

I have had several yet in at least one incident my wife witnessed it. was up before I got out of bed from a deep sleep.
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Out here fucking like rabbits and gremlins!💪

Did you let a bunch of muslim immigrants fuck a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Well done OP. Heroic multiculturalism. Every 8 year old is a victory against the bigots!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by totse3.com In all truth.

Have you ever seen something weird you couldn't explain.

I have had several yet in at least one incident my wife witnessed it. was up before I got out of bed from a deep sleep.

No. The only time I ever encountered a ghost was when I woke up from a sleep (as opposed to waking up from being dumb AKA WOKE lol) and there was this ghost in the corner of my room and I ran off to the bathroom and locked myself in there and listened to talk radio until my mom woke up and found me and I told her about it. Ever since then the ghost never came back and I've not once ever had an unexplainable experience.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    also that was 2 weeks ago
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Lagos?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost

0:29

Beautiful lady. Is this Western African?
Jump to Top