User Controls

If the glove dont reach, you must impeach

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    haha
    https://www.needtoimpeach.com/
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    The pictures just below the lies at the top has a nigger, another nigger, a kike and a handsome and well tanned individual but I'm pretty sure the arab isn't real, if you search her name it only comes up with the site.

I wonder who is behind this site

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Number13 I wonder who is behind this site

BE PART OF THE FIRST 6 MILLION
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Whois Information

Domain Name: NEEDTOIMPEACH.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 2175891383_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
    Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
    Updated Date: 2018-04-17T23:59:06
    Creation Date: 2017-10-18T18:00:30
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-18T18:00:30
    Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
    Registrar IANA ID: 69
    Reseller: Hover
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Data Protected Data Protected
    Registrant Organization: Data Protected
    Registrant Street: 123 Data Protected
    Registrant City: Toronto
    Registrant State/Province: ON
    Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
    Registrant Country: CA
    Registrant Phone: +1.0000000000
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +1.0000000000
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: noreply@data-protected.net
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: Data Protected Data Protected
    Admin Organization: Data Protected
    Admin Street: 123 Data Protected
    Admin City: Toronto
    Admin State/Province: ON
    Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
    Admin Country: CA
    Admin Phone: +1.0000000000
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax: +1.0000000000
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: noreply@data-protected.net
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: Data Protected Data Protected
    Tech Organization: Data Protected
    Tech Street: 123 Data Protected
    Tech City: Toronto
    Tech State/Province: ON
    Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
    Tech Country: CA
    Tech Phone: +1.0000000000
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +1.0000000000
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: noreply@data-protected.net
    Name Server: ns1.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns4.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns3.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com

Why would an american interest go with a foreign domain provider? hmmm
    Expires in 8 days too, and they're so close to getting their (((6 million)))
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's just the 'whois forwarding service' that's stationed in Canada
    Originally posted by aldra it's just the 'whois forwarding service' that's stationed in Canada

Ah fuck, that makes sense.
    Odd that I can't find anything on them though, no other actual sites or anything.

Not that I need to see that it's run by a Berg to know that it's run by one.

A video by Tom Steyer, not sure if he started this but still, he supports it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer

Early life and education
    Tom Steyer was born in 1957 in Manhattan. His mother, Marnie (née Fahr), was a teacher of remedial reading at the Brooklyn House of Detention, and his father, Roy Henry Steyer, was a partner in the New York law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell, and was a prosecutor at the Nuremburg Trials. His father was jedi and his mother was Episcopalian.

Every 🇮🇱 Fucking 🇮🇱 Time 🇮🇱
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You guys crack me up with the jedi stuff.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You guys crack me up with the jedi stuff.

Seriously. there is nothing funny about picking on a religion or race or in their case, both.

You should set an example, Sir!

Did you see me walking down Market, yesterday? I was holding up a sign with your photo on it asking people if anyone has seen you and they you want to have lunch with me. I even had a bunch of flowers I picked out of Embarcadero Park for you, you bastard!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    CAT 4- Winds 145. Never heard of before in that area they're saying. it's difficult for huricanes to build up to that size and hit that region to the Northern part of that eastern area. they rarely hit lower in the state on that side let alone the top panhandle at anything larger than Cat 1 or 2.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Seriously. there is nothing funny about picking on a religion or race or in their case, both.

Is it a religion or a race or a crime family?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Is it a religion or a race or a crime family?

Well, it's complicated.

Arab jedis are considered the first of jedis out of North Africa. some would claim Somolia even.

I question Russian jedis. Not that they don't have jedi lineage but how much most practice this religion. especially during 2 different historical periods, one being the communist period. where religion was banned. though many praciticed it in their basements or allowed to be attacked in their own temples.

but others were only "culturally jedi" and of them many took to being politians knowing how much money and control they could possess. forcing Palestine to be a man made israel during the "Zionist" movement pre- WWII.

Arab and African jedis have no or little control of this region. they're is also racism towards darker jedis.

I'm not blasting Russian jedis or Ashkanazi jedis. they're still jedis and among them are strong practicing jedis. I respect this. I don't respect the shills of Judism. many running the state of Israel or even Hollywood itself.

but it's complicated. Hebrew is the language and to be jedi is to be Hebrew? Judism is the Religion but to be jedi can be anyone who practices Judism but doesn't practice speaking Hebrew ( sort of a dialect of Arabic??
    Originally posted by totse3.com CAT 4- Winds 145. Never heard of before in that area they're saying. it's difficult for huricanes to build up to that size and hit that region to the Northern part of that eastern area. they rarely hit lower in the state on that side let alone the top panhandle at anything larger than Cat 1 or 2.

Yeah, this is the strongest to hit panhandle. The worst might have been Ivan which I think was a 3 and sucked. The east of Pensacola will get the worst of it. I’m on the west.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Frala,
    Are you close to the coast? Are you in a state of emergency? This looks like a hell of a storm.

Sorry Mq, didn’t mean to derail your thread; I’m getting concerned for these folks. I think more would have evacuated if they hadn’t gone to bed when it was a Cat2, then wake up and find out it’s a Cat4. Scary shit.
    I am directly on the coast. It’s fucked up my work day but we’ll probably only get 40 mph wind/rain if it cuts east and lands in Panama City like they are predicting.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good luck missy. Hope you don’t have any damage.
    Originally posted by aldra it's just the 'whois forwarding service' that's stationed in Canada

what the fuck point is having whois when itis is no longer showing its name sake ?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what the fuck point is having whois when itis is no longer showing its name sake ?

Yes
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what the fuck point is having whois when itis is no longer showing its name sake ?

It sucks that it didn't work but I payed a little more attention and browsed the site a bit and

it was him, apparently Trump is supposed to be making the billionaires richer and yet this dude wants him gone, very selfless, very selfless for someone who's job it is to make rich people richer.

Where you'd usually find this on the homepage

you found this

as if this one was more important than the other which makes sense when you see

Steyer is a leading Democratic Party activist and fundraiser. In 1983, he worked on Walter Mondale's presidential campaign. He raised money for Bill Bradley in 2000 and John Kerry in 2004.

An early supporter of Hillary Clinton in 2008, Steyer became one of Barack Obama's most prolific fundraisers. Steyer served as a delegate to the Democratic National Conventions in 2004 and 2008.

In July 2015, Steyer called on 2016 candidates to develop strategic plans to provide the United States with at least 50% of its energy from clean sources by 2030. The message was reportedly targeted at Hillary Clinton, who had yet to outline an environmental policy. It was suggested that this was a strategic move to secure a political alliance with Clinton.

Steyer has raised money for Hillary Clinton, and hosted a fundraiser on her behalf at his San Francisco home. Steyer contributed $87,057,853 in funds exclusively to Democratic Party candidates during the 2016 election cycle.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer

(((not biased)))
Jump to Top