User Controls

The Storm Draws Nigh

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
    General Statement:
    We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow]. 
    Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
    [Process & Planning – Law and Order]
    [Military OP]
    How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
    James Comey, Director – FIRED
    Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
    Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
    James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
    Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
    Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
    Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
    Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
    Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
    David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
    John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
    Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
    Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
    Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
    Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
    [Batter’s Box]
    Michael Steinbach
    John Glacalone
    Randy Coleman
    Trisha Anderson
    https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/fashion/weddings/trisha-anderson-charles-newman-weddings.html
    Kevin Clinesmith
    Tashina Gauhar
    Sally Moyer
    How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW? 
    Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
    How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
    Think Justice K (5 to 4).
    Military Law v Criminal Law
    “Enemy Combatant” 
    How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
    [MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
    [MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
    [MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
    [MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
    [MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
    [MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
    [MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
    [MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
    [MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
    How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
    DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
    How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
    USE A STEALTH BOMBER 
    Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
    Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
    https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/fired-fbi-official-authorized-perjury-investigation-against-sessions-1191727171576?v=raila&
    What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
    52-47 
    No. 175 
    Logical thinking v clickbait.
    Q
    Start over.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Start over.
    You don't have your eyes open yet huh?
    My eyes are straight up closed and I can see you dropped out in the 3rd grade to work on the family farm.
    Originally posted by ohfralala My eyes are straight up closed and I can see you dropped out in the 3rd grade to work on the family farm.

I guess you think working on a farm to be ignoble. While I've never worked a day on a farm I hope to own a small spread with some goats, donkeys, and real good sized garden. Farmers are some of the smarter folks I've met. Much smarter than you.

But this thread is about the Storm that is going to eat you.
    I love goats and fresh vegetables. I’ll come visit if you don’t kill everything before I can get there.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Posting in a Schizo thread
    Oh and I’ve got a cat 4 hurricane up my asshole. Your storm doesn’t scare me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I love goats and fresh vegetables. I’ll come visit if you don’t kill everything before I can get there.

The goats will be for dairy not meat. The donkeys are to protect the goats from coyotes. The veggies are for killing and eating.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I am not TRYING TO EAT THE DAMN GOAT. I just want to pet him and maybe get some cheese.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am not TRYING TO EAT THE DAMN GOAT. I just want to pet him and maybe get some cheese.

The fainting goats crack me up.
    Me too. Little drama queens.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh and I’ve got a cat 4 hurricane up my asshole. Your storm doesn’t scare me.

Originally posted by ohfralala Oh and I’ve got a cat 4 hurricane up my asshole. Your storm doesn’t scare me.

I've been through hurricanes on an island (Gloria cat 4, 1985 Hatteras Island) and that was nothing compared to what is coming. It will change the planet forever.
    Oh. Should I switch to solar power?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh. Should I switch to solar power?

You should have two weeks food and water, a plan escape urban areas for at least a month, firearms and ammo, at least 4 5 gallons cans of fuel, and a baby's arm holding an apple.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Q is a PsyOp.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie Q is a PsyOp.

I haven't read any of it recently, last time I did most of his assessments of situations outside of the US were completely nonsensical so I assume it's just another LARPer
    Originally posted by Sophie Q is a PsyOp.

It's more than just a PsyOp. But you really wouldn't know.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am not TRYING TO EAT THE DAMN GOAT. I just want to pet him and maybe get some cheese.

pay close attention to signs of sexual abuse.
Jump to Top