User Controls

24/7 Livestream in a foreign country

Ghost Black Hole
    Ice Poseidon doing a 72hr livestream in Switzerland. Good content homie!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I thought we'd see this jedi wipe out in his car back there when he was on his phone and messing with his car and swerving and livestreaming all at the same time.

Is he actually going to his hotel to sleep? I assumed he'd try to stay up.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He did miss two flights so he will probably go to sleep in a few hours after he eats. He's gonna keep the stream on while he sleeps and people donate loud music to wake him up
    At least he got a ticket for his shit driving lmao $250 lmrao
    Ghost Black Hole
    Damn, Switzerland looks pretty lit. A bunch of 16 year old girls running around at 1am smoking cigs and chilling.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He's still going!

Ghost Black Hole
    Well, looks like he got kicked out of Switzerland in less than 24/hrs.

Good stream lol!

600 on car. 300 deposit. Ran red lights. Multiple other traffic offences. Talking to and illegally filming young girls. Must be Grand Theft Denino
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Lolwut
    LMROA what happened it's just a video of a car seat and the car is dinging did the cops shoah his jedi ass or what?
    Ghost Black Hole
    He got kicked out of the hotel because trolls ordered $24,000 worth of food in his name and also recording and livestreaming is illegal in Switzerland and the police are looking for him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi is going to take a train in Germany - something I have always advocated for.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He has fled the country to Germany. Interpol are now hunting him down.

Ghost Black Hole
    Update:

He got stopped by the police in Germany and they didn't give a fuck and let him record all he wants. Switzerland confirmed for beta nazi cucks while Germany is full of content and good police/no bullshit laws.

Also he got punched in the face for his TTS saying gas all the jedis

The whole livestreaming your location and not expecting trolls to order you things is cannibal trolling.

And this nigga is apparently flying on modafinil.
    This nigga sleeping, while replay complaining about not being able to sleep on modafinil.

Modafinil is expensive, but I'd love to try it for a month or two. It's like $1.50 a day or so.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He got a script from a Hollywood doctor. He also takes Temazepam
    Originally posted by Ghost He got a script from a Hollywood doctor. He also takes Temazepam

You know someone is a prosperous nigga when he takes pills to stay awake as well as pills to get asleep.
    Ghost Black Hole
    LA Life
    Ghost Black Hole
    German Police confirmed for bitch ass cucks. Seriously fuck Europe do the cops honestly have nothing better to do than harass some autistic live streamer? I'm not watching the stream until he gets the fuck out of Europe, fuck Europe and anyone from there, bunch of losers.

This guy is a public menace.

Ghost Black Hole
    OH GOD NOW HE'S IN PARIS FILMING THE EIFFEL TOWER AT NIGHT

Europe is so fucked
Jump to Top