User Controls

Bring Back the YELLOW GHOST!

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Enough of this watered-down benny vader 2.0 shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    unban S the đź‘»
    Originally posted by Ghost unban S the đź‘»

Did you tell him you would stop post/thread flooding if he unbans the account? If so, what did he reply?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Did you tell him you would stop post/thread flooding if he unbans the account? If so, what did he reply?

'I don't care'

Thats why I spammed the forum with expensive totse army. Then he cared
    Is that true, Lanny? He offered to stop flooding and you still wouldn't unban his account?
    i think lanny is alternating.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The only reason I started spamming is because he banned my scrawny the ghost account and it was the only account I wanted to use, he forced me to use alts so I became the king of alts and burned them all in protest against tyranny
    Originally posted by Ghost The only reason I started spamming is because he banned my scrawny the ghost account and it was the only account I wanted to use, he forced me to use alts so I became the king of alts and burned them all in protest against tyranny

But if he restored your account, would you post a lot of half-baked-type posts in the serious discussion forums? That would be his concern, if he was willing to talk about it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But if he restored your account, would you post a lot of half-baked-type posts in the serious discussion forums? That would be his concern, if he was willing to talk about it.

I make good threads all the time in serious forums.

Like this

https://niggasin.space/thread/29775
    Originally posted by Ghost I make good threads all the time in serious forums.

That wasn't my question.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That wasn't my question.

I don't do what you are claiming. All my threads require a high IQ to understand

What you think is a half baked thread in a serious forum could just be an obscure reference that you don't get.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost I make good threads all the time in serious forums.

Like this

https://niggasin.space/thread/29775

TL;DR
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Hey Ghost .. is it important to you, to be heard? I’m only assuming that most of what you post, you actually write and it’s not cut and paste from google.

Second, is it important to you to be understood or at least evoke conversation from your posts?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik Hey Ghost .. is it important to you, to be heard? I’m only assuming that most of what you post, you actually write and it’s not cut and paste from google.

Second, is it important to you to be understood or at least evoke conversation from your posts?

I do it all for me, i'm an artist at heart so I have to express myself in some way or i'll go insane.
    Originally posted by Ghost I do it all for me, i'm an artist at heart so I have to express myself in some way or i'll go insane.

So in a sense, you are like a graffiti artist who uses public or private structures, buildings, walls etc as your canvas .. but you use Internet forums?

It always upsets me when I see crap spray painted on public structures, unless it’s visually appealing ... then it does not upset me so much. It’s like the “artist” was thoughtful
    If you don’t care about reaction, response, interaction, etc. why not just blog?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik So in a sense, you are like a graffiti artist who uses public or private structures, buildings, walls etc as your canvas .. but you use Internet forums?

It always upsets me when I see crap spray painted on public structures, unless it’s visually appealing … then it does not upset me so much. It’s like the “artist” was thoughtful

Yeah, pretty much. I don't just write though I am also a visual artist, I make videos and images too.

I made this meme about people calling date hookup date hotel and I said it was date hotline. My posting style is like a standup comedy routine.

Originally posted by Mewsik If you don’t care about reaction, response, interaction, etc. why not just blog?

I have blogged in the past and gotten lots of feedback, I might start making youtube videos, I have some ideas.

Will Lanny be receiving a slice of the royalties?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If I become a Twitch streamer and all the NiS people help me get to partnership, sure.
    I will act as Lan "fatty" Rogers agent.
Jump to Top