User Controls

Mr Lansterer

totse3.com Space Nigga
    What time you go to lunch? When the Air Raid goes off on Market Street? What a clever use of an Air-raid siren. Amirite?

I want to hang out with you. So, because you're in Finances, do you wear a suit? LOL so old school. Do they at least let you wear a sweater instead? or just a dress shirt?

I'll grab ACP aka Beercat and we can all three hit some place up for lunch. Mexican. just the 3 of us? I want to see you twist words and talk so edumacated while we stare at you in awe and impressed how you complicate a simple task of speech. :D
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Come at me Youngster

PS.. Do you use a peel? a face peel. What makes your skin so fucking glistening like that?

I got some cucumber (nohomo) from amazon. I tried it once.. fucking shit took forever to dry

then I realized.. This is pretty faggy. and so the skin callus on my nose came back. I'll just have the doctor freeze them off. they're pre-cancers. but when he freezes my face things.. my face looks all perfect. no blotches. just hurts like fuck and a week of sores and small boil looking things until they settle down.

like a month or two of beautiful skin. And he does it for free. the last doctor charged me shitloads.

But facial peels are fucking gay. Maybe i'll use it on halloween and peel it and put fake blood underneath and then go rob a bank that I would never really do cause that's wrong.

how much does your financial institute carry on hand currently?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    HOW MUCH, LANNNY?
Jump to Top