User Controls

dear rice man

kush_blunt Houston
    Don't. Touch. Me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    We will PET you as we desire (and you will like it!)
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *touch*😋
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ghost Black Hole
    Flied rice
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    not an SG thred
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee We will PET you as we desire (and you will like it!)

Lol.
    Probably some lady Gaga body type bullshit with bad teeth.
    Originally posted by CandyRein *touch*😋

your avatar is a depiction of black on white crime in progress.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your avatar is a depiction of black on white crime in progress.

seven thousand heart emojis
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s me looking fairylicous anyone saying otherwise is a hater from the Himalayas

You and mq just wish y’all could rock some skeleton thigh highs fairy wings and a tutu 😂

*flys out thread above my haters*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    when I go trick or treating I have a hundred costumes in my backpack so when I get to the good places I can go around the corner and put on new costume and keep going back

I actually invented the skeleton thigh high fairy wings so you're welcome for that, candy cane
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFL!
    kush_blunt Houston
    in reality and actuality this was a serious post. you know how people grafiti shit on bridges as a warning? well this is a grafiti of the internet.
    serious
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I had no idea people graffiti on bridges I see a lot of graffiti on passing railroad trains

Living in a small town with lots of trains that I’m forced to wait till they pass .. I’ve seen some awesome graffiti.. used to take pics if the art was real good but I stopped .. should start back

I Love anything in the arts or dealing with creative expression

*jazz hands*
    Originally posted by CandyRein I had no idea people graffiti on bridges I see a lot of graffiti on passing railroad trains

Living in a small town with lots of trains that I’m forced to wait till they pass .. I’ve seen some awesome graffiti.. used to take pics if the art was real good but I stopped .. should start back

I Love anything in the arts or dealing with creative expression

*jazz hands*

i have creativities right here waiting to be expressed unto your lovely black face.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao ! Oh hush it Benny 😊
    inb4 Benny swears he’s not Benny
    kush_blunt Houston
    if I'm going to hell, you go too

:D
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    What kind of rice we talking? I’ve got some jasmine in the cupboard
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    REATARD!
Jump to Top