User Controls

the new rizzo is a lamer (and sarcastic bisexual)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    because making with men and being a smelly idiot is so punk rawk! hurrrrr!!!!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not the real Rizzo.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not the real Rizzo.

thats why i said the "new rizzo"
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Frank Rizzo roofing.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not the real Rizzo.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats why i said the "new rizzo"

you guys are definitely the same dumb fucks as ever
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah he a cuck ass bitch
    Go look up the real Rizzo's posts in the Wayback Machine. Totally different tran... guy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's actually me on alt.

Proof? Front page flushes
    Originally posted by Ghost It's actually me on alt.

Proof? Front page flushes

That's exactly what I was just pondering 4 minutes ago. True story.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's exactly what I was just pondering 4 minutes ago. True story.

Great minds.
    Originally posted by Ghost Great minds.

Why do it, though? Just to annoy the fatty?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just following orders
    Originally posted by Ghost Just following orders

He did unban infinityshock's account, though. That's got to mean at least something... some glimmer, some gleam on the horizon, some sliver of hope.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He did unban infinityshock's account, though. That's got to mean at least something… some glimmer, some gleam on the horizon, some sliver of hope.

not really
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not really

Just because he's disliked doesn't mean he should be aborted.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just because he's disliked doesn't mean he should be aborted.

I understand that, but lanny isn't fair with his bans. Billiam has gotten off the hook most times than not for off topic posting while a guy like me got banned over and over for just lanny strictly not liking me. It's his website, but his wavering and inconsistency doesn't show a "glimmer of hope"

thats all I'm saying.

I don't actually dislike bill, he's my little retard and when I'm not interested in his bs I just don't pay attention to him. He's not really noticed by me unless I'm trolling him
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I understand that, but lanny isn't fair with his bans. Billiam has gotten off the hook most times than not for off topic posting while a guy like me got banned over and over for just lanny strictly not liking me. It's his website, but his wavering and inconsistency doesn't show a "glimmer of hope"

thats all I'm saying

I see your point, but I don't agree yet. I think Lanny actually wants to do the right thing, but he just won't accept that he's fucking up yet. I really don't think we should write him off as a hopeless case just yet, though. I mean, why would he unban infinityshock, and why hasn't he banned me? He already banned me for literally 100 years once, and yet he's only threatened me a couple of times now. What gives?
    We are his social experiment
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I see your point, but I don't agree yet. I think Lanny actually wants to do the right thing, but he just won't accept that he's fucking up yet. I really don't think we should write him off as a hopeless case just yet, though. I mean, why would he unban infinityshock, and why hasn't he banned me? He already banned me for literally 100 years once, and yet he's only threatened me a couple of times now. What gives?

I'm going to take a guess that you're such a bill apologist because you are bill. thats my guess.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to take a guess that you're such a bill apologist because you are bill. thats my guess.

Not an apologist. I've already made it known that I don't agree with an overly number of HB posts in the serious discussion forums. If infinityshock is doing that, I mean flooding type behavior, then he should be banned. I never changed my stance on that. I had just asked Lanny to unban his account so we can see what happens, that's all, and I had said if the problem continued then he could always revert.
Jump to Top