User Controls

I Think Website Like This Take Us For Granted

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I mean nobody uses this shitty type of platform anymore. Websites like this should bend over and thank us every morning.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    websites like this should ban people like you for upsetting my delicate mental balance literally triggered
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box websites like this should ban people like you for upsetting my delicate mental balance literally triggered

So you admit that you are a whack job and all your thoughts should be summarily dismissed.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I thought this three was already made m8
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh, I'm dumb. As usual. Red it wrong.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh, I'm dumb. As usual. Red it wrong.

REDDIT CONFIRMED
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Hey I was gonna post in Jim fuck latinos carrys thread but I was too lazy. Probably a reflection on why these forums are dying. It takes effort to post these days. Unless you can just pump out fire replies and content like mQ.

on another note cricket squad up in this bitch am i rite
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I mean nobody uses this shitty type of platform anymore. Websites like this should bend over and thank us every morning.

this!
    Lanny makes like $50,000 a month advertising shoes on this forum he needs to start sharing that with his users.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Lanny makes like $50,000 a month advertising shoes on this forum he needs to start sharing that with his users.

wut kind of shoes?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by totse3.com wut kind of shoes?

Uggs
    Originally posted by totse3.com wut kind of shoes?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

minus your fetish shoes.
    Originally posted by totse3.com minus your fetish shoes.

That's how your mom got pregnant. Your dad came in her shoes and the flies did the rest.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's how your mom got pregnant. Your dad came in her shoes and the flies did the rest.

I'm sorry. As much respect and love I have more my mom, the visual itself made me chuckle a bit. I remember a time this would of been so evil.

the internet corrupts absolute
Jump to Top