User Controls

fucking the corpse of feminism

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    wow and the bitch still won't date me so much for being a nice guy
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    When I thought rizzo was a girl with that Ariana grande avatar, but then I used my byephocals(sounded it out the best way I could) with binoculars..

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ariana grande πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl When I thought rizzo was a girl with that Ariana grande avatar, but then I used my byephocals(sounded it out the best way I could) with binoculars..

damn bro calling this classic piece of art ariana grande? biphocals I think it is. anyway good luck with everything in your life, I certainly do not wish anything terrible to suddenly happen. only savage niggers would encourage that sort of behavior.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Dorreyl weren't you in an all girl group on dh?
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dorreyl weren't you in an all girl group on dh?

are you guys fuck buddies?
    No. I blew his ass out after the first go. No point in going back.
    Bitch you were supposed to keep that on a hushy hush. I just tore off a arm of the stuffed mammal you gave me. Don’t be surprised I still kept it motherfucker. Now it only has one arm now.
    faggot
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box damn bro calling this classic piece of art ariana grande? biphocals I think it is. anyway good luck with everything in your life, I certainly do not wish anything terrible to suddenly happen. only savage niggers would encourage that sort of behavior.

agreed
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 faggot

Ppbt
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl agreed

bro its bifocals what are you even doing agreeing with me
    CandyRein Black Hole

Rizzo in the forum feeling like a dangerous woman...πŸ˜‹
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Woman are mindless drones and literally exist only for sex and taking care of the children/household.
    Feminism goes against reality and nature.
    Originally posted by CandyRein

Rizzo in the forum feeling like a dangerous woman…πŸ˜‹

this is honestly sacrilegious as fuck, its obvious you're new as fuck, I have love for only one satanic pop star and that's Lady Gaga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6pmZDkgSz4

smh
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I stopped fuckin with Ariana when she made that God is a woman song
    God doesn’t have genitalia and I can’t rock with that she selling folks some anti Jesus stuff now seems like idk
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box bro its bifocals what are you even doing agreeing with me

Larryngitis lost his voice yelling at me telling me to do so. Blame the symptoms.
    Originally posted by CandyRein I stopped fuckin with Ariana when she made that God is a woman song
    God doesn’t have genitalia and I can’t rock with that she selling folks some anti Jesus stuff now seems like idk

oh that's what they all do, you have to sell out your soul to satan, say goodbye to your principles and values for a quick shot at "fame" - you won't even get rich. if you want to get rich you don't become a musician. only idiots do that shit.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    You dumb motherfuckers would listen to something like that

Kill yourselves
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You dumb motherfuckers would listen to something like that

Kill yourselves

choppin up your tears hoping to overdose but i dont think you're producing enough brah
Jump to Top