User Controls

Fucking dog owners...

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Who walk their mutts on those long leads, and even the shorter leads, around town and do literally nothing to prevent their filthy animals from coming up to your shopping bag and sticking its dirty wet snotty nose into your bag that has grocery items that you were going to eat, should be hung by their feet and tortured for days then forced to watch not only their filthy mutts but their whole family murdered knowing it was coz of them then they get skinned and salted before being decapitated.

Especially the ones that look at you and do a goofy laugh like its some big fucking joke that my food that I was going to eat and which I've just spent good money on is fucking ruined. They act as tho its fine and I won't care and will just eat food that's now in extremely close quarters to disgusting dog slobber.

Then again most of these are filthy cunts who let dogs lick them on the face. Prolly letting the dog fuck them or sucking the things cock. There really are some disgusting people out there.

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    wow you really crossed the fucking line on this one, your death is awaiting you bro just wait for the sirens they're here you can hear them they sound like all those dogs you raped
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Yuck how could you put your dick near a dog, that's fucking nasty AF.

lol this niggga never even skullfucked a puppy to death. weren't we all ten year olds?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You don't like doggies, narc? 😢
    wow have you literally never skullfucked your best friend to death??
    Dogs are clean, it's people who carry all the diseases.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    ALL

NIGGERS

MUST

FUCKING

HANG
    op is too retarded to know how to communicate with dogs with his foot.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Dogs are clean, it's people who carry all the diseases.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/mans-legs-hands-amputated-after-dogs-lick/877895002/
    Dog fuckers to the bonfires. Make em eat the shit they leave behind and dont clean. make em eat all the fur thats in their house under their furniture and in the air.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/08/01/mans-legs-hands-amputated-after-dogs-lick/877895002/

Well that sux.. Wish you wouldn't have posted that...
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Well that sux.. Wish you wouldn't have posted that…

i wish i hadnt read that too,
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't think u guys should be raping dogs.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don't think u guys should be raping dogs.

A little peanut butter, and they are willing..
    MEN CAN NOT CONSENT. they are worse than animals. all sex with men is rape because they are considered retarded by my feminist handbook.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    do you have a fear of germs or something? oh no! a dogs nose touched your bread wrapper! run and get the anti germ wipes. get a dang grip.
    a dog looking in your groceries didn't hurt a thing.

dogs are not that bad. sometimes their owners are but you can't blame the dog for it. and you trying to make something perverted out of it is just messed up. you're sick. you big meany.
    Originally posted by playingindirt do you have a fear of germs or something? oh no! a dogs nose touched your bread wrapper! run and get the anti germ wipes. get a dang grip.
    a dog looking in your groceries didn't hurt a thing.

dogs are not that bad. sometimes their owners are but you can't blame the dog for it. and you trying to make something perverted out of it is just messed up. you're sick. you big meany.

all dogs should be lined up against a wall and shot with nerf guns
Jump to Top