User Controls

Lanny Is it possible to Make Cup O Cuckoo her own forum to put all her threads

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    So only the most recent Cup O Cuckoo blah blah blah nonsense thread will appear in the recent threads search?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Mewsqueak -- you tried that same bullshit in 60s Group on DateHookup.com.

Haven't you grown up, yet, and realized it isn't all about you?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Mewsqueak – you tried that same bullshit in 60s Group on DateHookup.com.

Haven't you grown up, yet, and realized it isn't all about you?

Cup I never posted one single time in your sixties group. I was a 40's poster and then I was an intro's poster. You constantly accuse me of being other people. I was best known as Music or Moves (both words were in my original S/N)

I don't know most of the people who you ever refer to. You seem to think everyoe does, and everyone does NOT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    is it possible to shut the fuck up? shut your fucking mouth? stop talking? thanks!
    Shameless Bumping until Lanny answers this thread. I think it's a humane way to deal with CupO. No need to be mean to her. She can't help herself and I feel sorry for her.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Don't feel sorry for her, that's a waste of a feel sorry for.
    Or maybe he can make it so wherever she clicks signs her out lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Mewsik Cup I never posted one single time in your sixties group. I was a 40's poster and then I was an intro's poster. You constantly accuse me of being other people. I was best known as Music or Moves (both words were in my original S/N)

I don't know most of the people who you ever refer to. You seem to think everyoe does, and everyone does NOT.

Be very Damn careful when you lie -- to others, they can deal with it as they like -- with me? I'll fuck your "cover" hard, deep, and continuously.
    She is in jail for a week. I pleaded for an extra 3.62 days.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Be very Damn careful when you lie – to others, they can deal with it as they like – with me? I'll fuck your "cover" hard, deep, and continuously.

Well, it's too bad you didn't see I was only trying to help you. I was not trying to get rid of you, I was trying to find a solution to the problem you continue to create in the community. As an elder, you have the opportunity to be a sage and helper, but for whatever reason you continue to act like a 12 year old brat high on bath salts or something. I know you are not, but this is howyour behavior/actions/words comes accross.

I believe in Karma Cupo. It is a big part of my own faith. Which means I do things with a thoughtful and kind heart and have faith even when it's hard to go about daily life with difficult,disturbed, and negative people constantly assuming the worste and acting on those fears interjecting that fear into my life ; I do not need to become a part of it because it's not my problem. It's FUCKING hard and there are times I lose hope and say fuck it ..

I really wish you well Cupo. I'm sorry you can't see that and have this overwelming need to project your shit on me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur too old for that bullshit smh.
    Get ur shit together.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've considered single-user containment forums long and hard but really if someone is so bad that they need to be cordoned off from the main forums and sent to echo-chamber Siberia then we might as well just get rid of them all together.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by cupocheer Be very Damn careful when you lie – to others, they can deal with it as they like – with me? I'll fuck your "cover" hard, deep, and continuously.

benny, is that you
    Hi Lanny and thank you for replying to this thread. It's very nice to know that you have thought about altervitives. I don't think we are quite on the same page. I apologise, I am having a difficult time explaining exactly what I mean.

You have a tough job and especially so, if you actually spend time considering options before shutting off access.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Um. 🌷

I really don't think a site w less than 10 users need a moderator or bans. Smh
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Um. 🌷

it's mostly just there to stop scrawny shitting everything up
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What is everything?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oooh someone get the baby powder
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Um. 🌷

After being here as long as you have you still think this?

Originally posted by Lanny
    I've considered single-user containment forums long and hard but really if someone is so bad that they need to be cordoned off from the main forums and sent to echo-chamber Siberia then we might as well just get rid of them all together.

I don't think we need single-user forums.

But we could have bans from certain forums, or confinement to the mongolvoid

Most of us go in there from time to time

Actually, you're right, let's just stick to bans. Even if they still get to post people will bitch and moan and make unban threads anyway
Jump to Top