User Controls

Your Favorite Childhood Memory

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    It was 1991, I was sitting in my dad's lap by the fireplace, Christmas Eve, a fire roaring. I said to him, " I hope I was good enough to get a Super Nintendo!" (under the belief that Santa Claus would GIFT ME presents for being good throughout the year)

The following morning, Christmas Morning, I opened that fateful gift and saw the words "SUPER NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM" and I shit my little pants. I was so excited.

How about you niggers?
    Well? Christ!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Beating metal gear solid with my bro after playing it for like 2 days. It stands out for some reason.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    when i was 4 years old i was in the hospital because my right eye was falling out because of blockage, it was literally pushing it out. I was in the hospital for a month and my dad came in and started calling his work on the phone and he was like "uuhhh herrr i gotta go, two women in bikinis and a bozo are coming in, gotta go!"

and 2 hot sexy women with teezed hair wearing bikinis came in with a clown and gave me hot wheels and were kissing me and then my dad gave me a toxic avenger toy because his eye was falling out too because of the toxic waste.

I used to be young and loved and I used to be innocent
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby when i was 4 years old i was in the hospital because my right eye was falling out because of blockage, it was literally pushing it out. I was in the hospital for a month and my dad came in and started calling his work on the phone and he was like "uuhhh herrr i gotta go, two women in bikinis and a bozo are coming in, gotta go!"

and 2 hot sexy women with teezed hair wearing bikinis came in with a clown and gave me hot wheels and were kissing me and then my dad gave me a toxic avenger toy because his eye was falling out too because of the toxic waste.

God, I wish you'd tell just some truth.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grimace God, I wish you'd tell just some truth.

You cant handle the truth, obviously
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Any Xmas morning as a child.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Probably when I tripped backwards over a fire pit and hit the handle of a pot of boiling water causing it to land all over my stomach causing me severe burning and huge bubble blisters while I cried begging not to die on the 20 minute drive to the hospital.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    I was 8 years old. We were super poor. All I wanted for Christmas were Osh Kosh Overall's. When I woke up in the morning a pair of used Osh Kosh were hanging on the tree for me ... I cried.

My dad built me a balance beam. It was beautiful. He made it for my birthday, but then sent me away to live with my Mom the next month so I didn't get to use the beautiful equipmet very long

Brushing my Black Beauty Pony .. But I did not have her very long either.
    Kitttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    So good to see you.
    Originally posted by Mewsik I was 8 years old. We were super poor. All I wanted for Christmas were Osh Kosh Overall's. When I woke up in the morning a pair of used Osh Kosh were hanging on the tree for me … I cried.

My dad built me a balance beam. It was beautiful. He made it for my birthday, but then sent me away to live with my Mom the next month so I didn't get to use the beautiful equipmet very long

Brushing my Black Beauty Pony .. But I did not have her very long either.

DAMN.

That's touching as fuck. Makes me wanna cry.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    the clown told me i no longer have to
    ]the rules/[man yeah drop stoproll 0-//--,
    7yeah 8heay yata YHEAAAA BABBEEEE uhuhuhuh
    im not an anime im not an animal im no nononononn
    nono an animnator noo YEWAHno yaweh son of the sun
    like when u divide the core inside the seed of fire's rind
    lies! its a subber, rub ya blubber, hovercraft custom draft maffttt mafft
    aa
    Once I went to the hospital after being electrocuted as a kid. Anyway it was a cool experience because there were computers with internet, and there was food. This was good.

Another one took place when I was even younger, between 4-5. On the playground, on the monkey bars, was some girl wearing leopard pattern tights. She was bent over on all fours looking down at her friend bellow. So I came up behind her and touched her ass, and said "nice butt". She was confused, what a dumb bitch. Since she didn't get the hint I went to the group of Russian kids playing. They were fighting over girls, so I joined them. This is a nice memory because its the first time when females started becoming attractive to me at this young age.

This memory is probably from 3rd grade. When the bells rang for lunch break, all the kids would RUN outside, usually to occupy the swings first. Everyone wanted on the swings. Being a really fast runner, the swings did not interest me, I could occupy them any day I wanted. I was the fastest runner at school, besides maybe this one other Russian kid. Instead of the swings and typical shit, we would usually find a quiet spot away from teachers so that we can gamble playing cards/marbles. We had to hide a bit from teachers because these activities caused a lot of fights and so were forbidden. This was fine and dandy but the only time I could get marbles was when I stole them from stores, which had its own problems. This is when I discovered how fun it was to terrorize other kids. Underneath the sand in the playground with the swings, was hard/clumped together sand. It would hit not as hard as a rock, and would explode into sand dust upon impact. We would often throw stones at each other for fun, but you couldn't throw them too hard else you get in trouble. Anyway this good memory is from the one time when I sprinted to the playground first, but did not occupy the swings. I am not a sucker. These little bitches were racing to the swings, climbing the monkey bars, etc. meanwhile I was collecting many clumped sand rocks. Many. These little BITCHES were just starting to enjoy their swings, some bitches already crying about sharing swings, etc. etc. and then I started throwing sand stones at everyone. I was fast and aggressive. Within a few minutes the entire playground was empty of kids. The teachers didn't see this happen either so nothing happened to me for it.

This one is probably from 4th grade. We were all taking turns on the slide. We were both boys and girls, various ethnicities. We were being civilized about it. Then this one stupid fucking jedi bitch came up and everyone welcomed her. She was a dumb cunt would couldn't properly go down the slide, so she wanted a "retry". The group allowed it. Then she wanted to try again. I told the bitch to hurry the fuck up and get in line, but she didn't listen. On her second retry I started beating her for hogging the fucking slide and not being civilized about the organized sharing of said slide. I got a letter to take home to my mommy because I was a bad boy. Jokes on them, my mommy was never home, and my sister forged the signature for me; I never actually got into any trouble, STUPID FUCKING jedi BITCH FUCK YOU. This is a good memory because I got away with it.

This one is from I think also 4th grade. In class we had little groups made up of 3 rectangular tables put together. This faggot across from me kept crossing the border into my table with his hand, so I stabbed his hand with a pencil. Just as he started bleeding a little bit (what a little bitch) the bell rang and everyone ran out to lunch. The principal was calling me on the intercom and even sent kids to find me, but I was running laps around the school/ hiding out. I was pulled out of class later, where I convinced the principal that this was an accident. This is a good memory because I got away with it. Fuck that faggot kid for crying about me.

Another one is from when they added a new building to the school ground. It was to house all the younger grades, 1-3 I think. I was in 5th grade. They built a separate toilet building for these faggots, and it was much cleaner than ours. We went in there and kicked/ broke all the toilet stalls. Little bitches kept wanting to go in but we held the door shut until we finished breaking everything. This was a good memory because fuck the younger kids.

Fuck you I don't have a favorite one.
    Originally posted by Grimace DAMN.

That's touching as fuck. Makes me wanna cry.

Whelp ... It was pretty much the last time I actually felt like a child. I guess they were also the last memories of being a child.
    i was 6 when a classmate show me her pussy.

emmmm ..... my first pussy.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i was 6 when a classmate show me her pussy.

emmmm ….. my first pussy.

I walked into the girls room at like 3 and saw a cooter. This was in preschool or whatever the fuck.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Once I went to the hospital after being electrocuted as a kid. Anyway it was a cool experience because there were computers with internet, and there was food. This was good.

Another one took place when I was even younger, between 4-5. On the playground, on the monkey bars, was some girl wearing leopard pattern tights. She was bent over on all fours looking down at her friend bellow. So I came up behind her and touched her ass, and said "nice butt". She was confused, what a dumb bitch. Since she didn't get the hint I went to the group of Russian kids playing. They were fighting over girls, so I joined them. This is a nice memory because its the first time when females started becoming attractive to me at this young age.

This memory is probably from 3rd grade. When the bells rang for lunch break, all the kids would RUN outside, usually to occupy the swings first. Everyone wanted on the swings. Being a really fast runner, the swings did not interest me, I could occupy them any day I wanted. I was the fastest runner at school, besides maybe this one other Russian kid. Instead of the swings and typical shit, we would usually find a quiet spot away from teachers so that we can gamble playing cards/marbles. We had to hide a bit from teachers because these activities caused a lot of fights and so were forbidden. This was fine and dandy but the only time I could get marbles was when I stole them from stores, which had its own problems. This is when I discovered how fun it was to terrorize other kids. Underneath the sand in the playground with the swings, was hard/clumped together sand. It would hit not as hard as a rock, and would explode into sand dust upon impact. We would often throw stones at each other for fun, but you couldn't throw them too hard else you get in trouble. Anyway this good memory is from the one time when I sprinted to the playground first, but did not occupy the swings. I am not a sucker. These little bitches were racing to the swings, climbing the monkey bars, etc. meanwhile I was collecting many clumped sand rocks. Many. These little BITCHES were just starting to enjoy their swings, some bitches already crying about sharing swings, etc. etc. and then I started throwing sand stones at everyone. I was fast and aggressive. Within a few minutes the entire playground was empty of kids. The teachers didn't see this happen either so nothing happened to me for it.

This one is probably from 4th grade. We were all taking turns on the slide. We were both boys and girls, various ethnicities. We were being civilized about it. Then this one stupid fucking jedi bitch came up and everyone welcomed her. She was a dumb cunt would couldn't properly go down the slide, so she wanted a "retry". The group allowed it. Then she wanted to try again. I told the bitch to hurry the fuck up and get in line, but she didn't listen. On her second retry I started beating her for hogging the fucking slide and not being civilized about the organized sharing of said slide. I got a letter to take home to my mommy because I was a bad boy. Jokes on them, my mommy was never home, and my sister forged the signature for me; I never actually got into any trouble, STUPID FUCKING jedi BITCH FUCK YOU. This is a good memory because I got away with it.

This one is from I think also 4th grade. In class we had little groups made up of 3 rectangular tables put together. This faggot across from me kept crossing the border into my table with his hand, so I stabbed his hand with a pencil. Just as he started bleeding a little bit (what a little bitch) the bell rang and everyone ran out to lunch. The principal was calling me on the intercom and even sent kids to find me, but I was running laps around the school/ hiding out. I was pulled out of class later, where I convinced the principal that this was an accident. This is a good memory because I got away with it. Fuck that faggot kid for crying about me.

Another one is from when they added a new building to the school ground. It was to house all the younger grades, 1-3 I think. I was in 5th grade. They built a separate toilet building for these faggots, and it was much cleaner than ours. We went in there and kicked/ broke all the toilet stalls. Little bitches kept wanting to go in but we held the door shut until we finished breaking everything. This was a good memory because fuck the younger kids.

Fuck you I don't have a favorite one.

Blin. Very slav!

I honestly can't think of a single happy childhood memory.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right.
    I don't think about any childhood memories, besides feelings or dreams.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Losing my virginity
Jump to Top