User Controls

Melatonin is a schedule I substance in Turkey

They don't want their civilians to dream.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    erdogan's an assfucker if I lived in turkey he'd have me arrested for terrorism just for saying that
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Dreams are a tool of the western devil to distract you from the Prophet's message
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Last week I dreamed I was a forethumb forty blocks long with a merman's tail and piranha teeth living in the dirty shallows alongside an oil rig subsisting on meager runoff of a lazy crew. It was a good life even though I didn't get a lot because the men didn't concern themselves with my well-being and in turn I fed on their careless pollution, thinking it to e a mutually beneficial arrangement, but their country - I don't know where they were from, just that they were in the ocean and I enjoyed it - the land they came from tightened their environmental regulations and in turn the company who sent them reduced staffing and delegated responsibility in a burdensome fashion to the remaining few. I saw less runoff and I fed less, I understood their plight but I had to consider my needs and I wasn't going to put up with it. I flopped my body up onto the platform and devoured the crew, licking my teeth clean of their blood and grinding their skulls to dust between my molars.
Jump to Top