User Controls

Death row, final meal?

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    What would you get
    Ribeye steak rare , plain pasta with butter Parmesan and hot sauce, 12 beer, desert(1/2 g blow if we can get it past security)
    I'm on a diet so maybe a salad with pole caught tuna fish.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Final meal. Lol
    That's a weird one.
    I think sirlion steak & baked potato.
    Ghost Black Hole
    A cake with a nail file baked into it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Tosh-O said it. "2 wet burritos because you're gonna have a lot of shit to clean up"
    No one is going for the surf and turf? You can’t leave out lobster when you’re thinking decadence.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mal is obviously a clown 🤡
    SMH.
    ?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur dumb.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -mal- No one is going for the surf and turf? You can’t leave out lobster when you’re thinking decadence.

Sorry -mal-, in 2011 the state of Texas abolished the practice of giving death row inmates a special last meal. Better get that surf and turf now, just in case.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't know, maybe a green salad and a White Russian. I'd also like a woman to discuss the possibilities with and further obfuscate the issue.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Pussy
Jump to Top