User Controls

why are there so many pussies and faggots on this site?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    serious question.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Because avocados
    right ;)

lets just chill it down w a lil dig

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    They like to all follow each other around and play grab ass
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby serious question.

I shit in your cereal box and your cat and I had a laugh as we hid under the coffee table and watch you eat it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost They like to all follow each other around and play grab ass

Quiet fag
    Maybe due to plastics lowering testosterone levels.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Maybe due to plastics lowering testosterone levels.

Yes, it has to be something like that Soy. Theses peeps Bill Krozby speaks of can’t just be cucks on their own😳

Although I find Bill Krozby fits right in!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Quiet fag

I'm gonna find where you live and rape you live on tinychat
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby serious question.

If you fucked of the fag level would halve overnight. Then we'd just need to get rid of your faggot pal Jill.

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Because it’s a free world, not 313.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist If you fucked of the fag level would halve overnight.

Proof British people don't know how to speak proper English innit
    Because Velma would never take her reading glasses off when taking a shower.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Ghost Proof British people don't know how to speak proper English innit

Like anybody gives a shit that I missed an f while typing on a tiny fucking smartphone touch screen piece of shit thing.

Because Judge Joe Brett Kavanaugh is a fucking pimp and women want their monies back. Like how the hell he got Emily Rajaktwhateverthatlastname up there ready to protest wearing a diaphanous tank top?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Says the 30 year old kid who allowed himself to be raped.
    Originally posted by Ghost They like to all follow each other around and play grab ass

my cat likes to play grab ass, he's gayer than a bitch, i woke up naked with him clawing at my ass saying "may I daddy?!" and i woke up and he just ran away
    Originally posted by totse3.com Says the 30 year old kid who allowed himself to be raped.

yes yes my cat raped me yuk it up you derpadew
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Because Judge Joe Brett Kavanaugh is a fucking pimp and women want their monies back. Like how the hell he got Emily Rajaktwhateverthatlastname up there ready to protest wearing a diaphanous tank top?

Idk man even lindsey zywiciel (a woman) agrees that brett is a total pimp.

brett is actually a total bastard and I see why they are playing this psyop out because of the midterms. I'm actually a libertarian. But If ted cruz gets ellected and not beto (FUCKING BEETO MAN!) they will screw over so many families

Jump to Top