User Controls

Whatever happened to regular ol grocery store/elevator music?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I'd rather have eleator music or some shit like that playing while shopping than random ass songs... sometimes it makes it weird/uncomfortable if its some gay 60s music.
    JUST LIKE THE WHITE WINGED DOVE SINGS A SONG SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S SIGNING

that was me and this other kid's jam when we stocked peanut butter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ lol my restaurant job has a repetitive song playlist
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    jedis want to force you to listen to coon tunes and kalergi pop so you will subconsciously tune into their fake world.
    It's psychic driving magick.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Your time is comin Item9. One day your music will be outdated and you’ll be like, “ but I only like the cool stuff, where’d the time go?”
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    when i was going through a hard breakup i noted that they seemed to play exclusively love songs in the grocery store. it sucked alot. i see people with headphones on in the grocery store and i'm like 'yeah next time i'm totally gonna bring headphones' but i have never remembered. today, i went to the grocery store and they were playing like Run DMC kidz bop version or some weird shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine jedis want to force you to listen to coon tunes and kalergi pop so you will subconsciously tune into their fake world.
    It's psychic driving magick.

Not sure if insane and stupid or actually brillant.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    elevator music is what 89 year olds like. apparently you don't remember elevator music. lolz

playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    here's another one. lolz

Jump to Top