User Controls

Buckle

I went into Buckle to buy some jeans and I find this guy stocking jeans and I ask him how much they are. This guy was helpful and pleasant to talk to.

Then this other faggot that I've seen before talks to me like I've never seen clothes before because the guy who was helping me went to the other side of the store to find my size in the backstock. I tell him the other guy's helping me, and he just "Ohhhh, okay, yeah sure lolokay, yeahhhh!"

Then the other guy who was helping me unlocks the dressing room, and I go in and try on my stuff. The faggot guy knocks and immediately opens the door partway before listening to me and "Oop, doop, sorry, didn't hear youlol". He didn't open the door far enough for it to matter, but I'm getting pissed off at this guy.

Then this fat lady that must be the manager walks by and acknowledges me. Then she bumps into me 10 seconds later while I'm standing still in line while she's walking right towards me. "Oop doop, sorrylol".

The cashier asks me if I'm 18 and trys to get me to sign up for a credit card, and I immediately shake my head no while she's looking right at me, and she keeps talking, and then I say no, and she keeps talking, and finally she finishes her schpiel and apparently she did hear me because she didn't ask me again.

Then she asks me who helped me and I pause for a second, because I didn't ask for his name. That's not something that customers ask for, and he didn't tell me either, so I look at her kind of stupidly. Then she asks "Did he have a beard?" I say no. "Oohh, okay, that was Mr. Bundy who helped you today", as if I'm going to see him at rowing practice tomorrow.

The fat lady comes back and asks me the same question, but she said "Who was yourteammmate today, how did he do?" That's what they call their employees. "Uhhh, Mr. Bundy, he did fine." "OOHhh GOOoOoD, yeah, he's new, that's goodlol." After paying for my stuff, I start leaving the store and as I pass the faggot he akwardly tells me goodbye.

I mean, three people were annoyingly in my face even though I was being helped by someone the entire time. I was just in American Eagle before that, which is also a yuppie store (albeit maybe less so), and everyone in there was fairly friendly and gave me the courtesy of letting me decide what I want for a minute.

It almost makes me hesitate to go back there, although I understand why it's like that. The more valuable the merchandise is, the closer the staff/customer ratio will be to not only better assist people, but also to make poor people (minorities), who aren't used to this kind of shopping experience where someone follows you around feel uncomfortable and unwelcome in the store. Also it does help people figure out what they want/pressures them into buying more stuff. It is nice to be white in a white man's world.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Smh Commission.

I will say that I do not like eye contact, or direct/forced acknowledgement. I do not like to be touched , (grabbed by my arm 'hey hru?')
    But if I know you, I want to make u happy. Odd definitely, I stay away from ppl.
Jump to Top