User Controls

when australians unironically try to use the word "breh" in an intimidating context

lmao are they even aware that the rest of the world makes fun of your accent? australians LITERALLY think that the correct pronunciation of sugar is "sugah" (that's right, like your average obese american walmart motorscooter woman) and that melbouRne is pronounced "melbin." they also are not and will never be and more importantly COULD never be anywhere near as dope as your average american college student trapstar even. as an american, when an australian tries to intimidate me by saying "breh", it's so cringeworthy that i feel intense empathy for the person because they don't know what kind of a fool they are being

sorry 2 enter and aldra, you guys are alright aussies
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you say "beer can" in an Australian accent it sounds like "bacon" with a Jamaican accent
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the only people who say 'breh' are goofy stoners
    New Zealand is the worst for "bro"ing. I blame the Maori and the whole culture that exists around them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol someone called me breh just the other night and i didn't think too much about it, now i start calling other people breh
Jump to Top