User Controls

I predicted Mac Millers death

Ghost Black Hole
    This was my post from May

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Ariana Grande dumped him for the sober guy thats been to rehab Pete Davidson from saturday night live (really funny dude)

She was fed up with his drug abuse and lifestyle which is bullshit, I hate girls like that.

she wrote this on twitter.

It just sucks he seems like such a positive dude going from this to crashing his car into a pole

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    And nobody cared...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker And nobody cared…

Yeah, that's why he's dead.

Nobody cared man, just scrawny I'm the only one who understood his pain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    never heard of him until now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    he did some good shit

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Didn't she dump Pete?

He wouldn't stop talking about her. She's a heart breaker.

she'll lose her youthful beauty and rage-retard full throttle in 5-6 years.
    Scronnie you didn’t mention a damn thing about predicting his death.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Scronnie you didn’t mention a damn thing about predicting his death.

I made multiple threads about their breakup and how he was emotionally unstable and spiraling out of control. I also said people kill themselves because of stuff like this.

And then he does of an overdose!
    Shhhh
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    scronnie you ever get blamed for illegal shit like steal or attack someone?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com scronnie you ever get blamed for illegal shit like steal or attack someone?

Yes
    Scron where is Lucy right now?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Yes

like what and when was the last time you did time?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I got blamed once for having a knife and flashing it at people while on BART

they dragged me off of BART with a broken wrist/hand and foot.

the "Knife" was metal support blades. I was accepting of them saying "we had to protect ourselves" but then they huddles and asked if I had been drinking. I had 3 beers over 2-3 hours at a bar on the way from work and watching a game.

so I got locked up for the weekend.

then the cop lost my boot and had did that game where they drive and zig zag at high rates of speed so you bounce off the back doors (You won't be needing these seatbelts) .. back doors like a pinball

and then he has to go to safety school the very following day. so I had no shoes. just one shoe but it went missing as well.

yep!

some cops have it out for me. but they all know each other..so
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah, that's why he's dead.

Nobody cared man, just scrawny I'm the only one who understood his pain.

How many tears did you shed?
    Ghost Black Hole
    apric0t Houston
    yeah she sucks and i really dislike how theres so much attention on her after his death to where like its more about her defending herself than his death almost i dunno that just kinda eats at me

and it really bothers me that she defends herself like ONLY CINDERELLA IS ABOUT ME knowing damn fucking well that's a 9 minute ballad AND that she fucking fooling herself if she really thinks thats the only song influenced by his thoughts of her on that album

i mean i know she didnt put a gun to his head and pull the trigger but to act like them breaking up and her getting engaged within however many months is inconsequential is fucking just..god damn its so disrespectful. i dunno literally everything about her screams snake bitch, including how INSANELY hot she is. king louie the 13 here agrees with everything i say too so fuck you royalty's on my side
    Originally posted by ohfralala Scron where is Lucy right now?

Lucy is putting something in his ass right now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She's not into butts and I'm not into putting things in my ass so it works out, you bitch
    Originally posted by Ghost She's not into butts and I'm not into putting things in my ass so it works out, you bitch

You fuck a guy. You don't get to call anyone bitch lol
Jump to Top