User Controls

why was spectral doxxed?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and reported to local authorities? seems kind of strange that certain people would take so much offense to him being a mod to resorting to being a cop calling faggots. people like xpoast continue to brag about it, yet it happened years ago.

its just kinda strange how so many people , have so many hangups.. yet get butt hurt when something similar happens to them.a
    Xpoast in his late 20's blew up his finger making a pipe bomb (yeah bitch! losing a finger acting like a 12 year old derpadew is so punk rawk

§m£ÂgØL and hydromophone claim they got enough dirt on me to send me away for a long time. Are they going to do it? Are you going to come and fight me in austin tx? I don't think so, you're going to hide away in your basement jerking off to anime and reading books about how to be a level 10 worlock.

By the way §m£ÂgØL and hydro are now deemed "The grusome twoesom"

don't believe anything that ever comes out of their assholes, it will more than likely smell like ass!

a
    He was a mod?, kekasaurus wrex.
    People that call cops are cowards to the core.
    link to thread?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty sure he posted something that had his email address in it, enter or chichi or someone found the facebook attached to it, made an account as a 'girl' and convinced him to add

if someone actually did call the cops on him though, that's pretty homoerotic
    well spill them dox son, i know i didnt come up in this fuckin thread for nothin
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    call the cops, call the cops, we got mad mothafuckin marijuana crops
    ITT: Bill Krozby shows signs of insecurity because he's a skinny little dead end twig
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Because Spectral is a huge faggot.
    if your reading this your a homosexual
    ITT: Bill Krozby shows signs of insecurity because he's a skinny little dead end twig

I don't have any insecurity about being skinny, its kind of strange that you would bring that up...

I like being thin while toning up my body. Most people on niggasinspace are lard asses that i could run circles around.
    im fuckin buff as fuck
    ^and gay as fuck too, buffboi
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Bill Krozby, why don't you tell us again about what you did as younger lad for money? You know, letting gay men take naked pictures, camwhoring, that time that meth head paid you to lay around naked.

You don't do that kind thing, at any age, if you're genuinely 100% no homo. There has to be some severe latent homosexuality within you, along with the barrage of various other mental problems.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dotn talk shit r u crazyy u cant come into my area
    2017 got scarier
    fucc off wit ur bullshit malaria
    dnt talk sht abut my situatiun the informin allegation tht got sortet alredy
    if ur gona send 4 me send 4 me proply
    sayin sht everybody knws alredy
    y u chat about showin face in ma video wen u never show urs
    y u wanna see my ppls face wat da fuc do u get up 2 behind close dorrs
    §m£ÂgØLs jst pissed cus i sold him a halfrs of cheese and he cud only make 4 draws
    th years no longer twentyhundred adn 20 + 5
    evry day sumbody dies any othr day u mite get sumthin aimd at ur eye
    but todey its morphans funereral frm shootin 2 much smak into hr buubies yoh
    coffin biggr thn a cubicle feds cane to my house before u kno
    split a tripl king slim of droh 3 ways betwene 2 female oficers from da west side
    wat u doin wit them usa guys transexuals and bis sayin day u r a sic guy
    Bill Krozby, why don't you tell us again about what you did as younger lad for money? You know, letting gay men take naked pictures, camwhoring, that time that meth head paid you to lay around naked.

You don't do that kind thing, at any age, if you're genuinely 100% no homo. There has to be some severe latent homosexuality within you, along with the barrage of various other mental problems.

Thanks for de-railing the thread with a non-sequitur, asshole! The fact that you brought that up in this thread is pretty weak sauce. (especially considering I have sex with women more than all of you combined) Step up your game chicken dick. Just when I was beginning to think you were an alright guy.

And why should I tell you guys about what I did as a younger lad when I already have lol. Seems fairly redundant.

Niggasinspace is getting kind of stale because of the lack of members thus the lack of original material. I now post at f169bbs.com with iron john. Some of you should go to that site.

Because Spectral is a huge faggot.

how so? It's people like you that corrupted our community. Then you slap on a cheezy smile and pretend to actually be someone. You're such a phony/coward sometimes.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    None of them scare me.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sometimes
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    sometimes

If there was any scaring to do, it would be me doing it. True story.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    how so? It's people like you that corrupted our community. Then you slap on a cheezy smile and pretend to actually be someone. You're such a phony/coward sometimes.

Obviously, i am also responsible for Maoism and the death of millions of Chinese. Not only tham i am a distant reation of John D. Rockefeller. Basically i am worse than Hitler,(Who did nothing wrong by the way).

[greentext]> pretend to actually be someone[/greentext]

I lol'd at this though, Pizza Boy.
Jump to Top