User Controls

We have the moral obligation to start beating the meat

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I got a penis in my hand. AMA.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh baby, I'll beat that meat alright.

How big is your dick?

Edit: please don't be like §m£ÂgØL and post your dick everywhere for lulz. I'm perfectly fine in never seeing your likely mammoth German cock. I'll believe you. This is the one exception of pics or it didn't happen. I'll take your word for it this time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Uhmmm, my dick is pretty average but the one I'm holding right now is at least 9". It came in through the hole in this toilet booth wall so I grabbed it. I was like "Uh-uh, not in my booth" and pulled on it. Then I heard a moan from the other side. That reaction intrigued me so I did it again. More moaning. It's pretty hot in here and I just had a really hot taco that makes my hands sweaty. That's why I lose grip when I grab it. I started using both hands to get a hold of it but I just keep sliding of off it. I really uped the tempo, hpoing that the friction will cause the sweat on my hands to evaporate so I can finally take it and trow it in the trash where it belongs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Oh baby, I'll beat that meat alright.

How big is your dick?,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol the guess what drugs RisiR is on thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    My snake hungers
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by RisiR † Uhmmm, my dick is pretty average but the one I'm holding right now is at least 9". It came in through the hole in this toilet booth wall so I grabbed it. I was like "Uh-uh, not in my booth" and pulled on it. Then I heard a moan from the other side. That reaction intrigued me so I did it again. More moaning. It's pretty hot in here and I just had a really hot taco that makes my hands sweaty. That's why I lose grip when I grab it. I started using both hands to get a hold of it but I just keep sliding of off it. I really uped the tempo, hpoing that the friction will cause the sweat on my hands to evaporate so I can finally take it and trow it in the trash where it belongs.

If this post didn't get your thanks there is nothing I can post to entertain you.

Originally posted by RisiR † Uhmmm, my dick is pretty average but the one I'm holding right now is at least 9". It came in through the hole in this toilet booth wall so I grabbed it. I was like "Uh-uh, not in my booth" and pulled on it. Then I heard a moan from the other side. That reaction intrigued me so I did it again. More moaning. It's pretty hot in here and I just had a really hot taco that makes my hands sweaty. That's why I lose grip when I grab it. I started using both hands to get a hold of it but I just keep sliding of off it. I really uped the tempo, hpoing that the friction will cause the sweat on my hands to evaporate so I can finally take it and trow it in the trash where it belongs.
Jump to Top